ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

certificate of citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pala

certificate of citizenship

Post by pala » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:08 am

hello everybody. i have just complated my ceremony today and received my certificate. one question to those who has their citizenship certificate. on my certificate my surname appears first. ( *surname* firstname) is this normal. thank you in advance.

cricinfo

Re: certificate of citizenship

Post by cricinfo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:11 am

pala wrote:hello everybody. i have just complated my ceremony today and received my certificate. one question to those who has their citizenship certificate. on my certificate my surname appears first. ( *surname* firstname) is this normal. thank you in advance.
Yes that's normal.

pala

Post by pala » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:15 am

[quote="cricinfo"][quote="pala"]hello everybody. i have just complated my ceremony today and received my certificate. one question to those who has their citizenship certificate. on my certificate my surname appears first. ( *surname* firstname) is this normal. thank you in advance.[/quote]

Yes that's normal.[/quote] thank you for prompt reply. when i matched it with my invitation letter i saw different. in the invitation letter its like firrst name and surname. on the certificate it appears other way round. surmame first name.

cricinfo

Post by cricinfo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:24 am

pala wrote:thank you for prompt reply. when i matched it with my invitation letter i saw different. in the invitation letter its like firrst name and surname. on the certificate it appears other way round. surmame first name.
It's same (surname first) on my certificate and got my passport with correct details.