ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pratikshah2008

ILR success at Croydon

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Hi,

ILR was approved today at Croydon and PBS pbs dependant for my wife .

I took two separate appointment for us one for Set (o) and my wife jone me as PBS Dependent in last jan so I have to get her ext so book an appointment as PBS Dependent.

My appointment was 8.55 and my wife appointment was 12.30 but reached early @ 8.15 so they took us in and processed my application on the same time .

1st they check our appointment letter and fees which was paid when application booked so after form check they give us two different token number so we went up and our number was called and I explained to caseworker on counter that we are applying to gather so they took our money to gather and made note that as me and my wife applying to gather they should process as in one appointment so after discuss to senior case worker they agree to process as in one application.payment was done 9 AM then submitted doc 9.10 .
called us for biometric 9.15.

Result 10.10

and case worker was very friendly and told us that your leave to remain is granted and you will get you biometric in 10 days.

big relief......I would like to thanks all the people from form to help me to get success in my ILR.

documents provided in addition to the basic ones:

set (o) form
passport
12 bank statements
12 payslips
employer letter (absence 158 days)
employer holiday letter
life in UK test
12 bank statements +12 payslips + approval letter

Doc for my wife :

PBS Dependent Form
12 bank statements
Licence
Joint tenancy agreement

Over all I would give 5 Star service to Croydon as it was very quick and very friendly and understandable case worker .

Thanks for your help Immigration Forum.

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 pm

What are those 12 bank statements and 12 payslips you mentioned at the end?

Thanks.

Regards,

Redbull110

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:19 pm

it was just last 12 months bank statements
and 12 payslips which was mandatory.

chelsea2014

Post by chelsea2014 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Pratikshah2008 wrote:it was just last 12 months bank statements
Hi Congrats... I am just about to go for mine and would love t know how to filled the last bit of the form Photographs and Documents Checklist.

How did you go about the following:

A: List Items

Photographs of yourself
Photographs of any dependants applying
Passports
Travel documents
Biometric Residence Permits
Police registration certificates
Letter/documents from your employer
Birth certificate/s
Life in the UK pass notification
ESOL
qualification
Bank statements
Building society savings books

B: Other documents

Thanks

CSREDDY25

Post by CSREDDY25 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Congratulations Pratikshah2008..
Thanks for sharing.

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Thanks. I got confused as you mentioned 12 Bank Statements and 12 Pay-slips on the top and mentioned it again at the end.

Also, does your wife fall under the new rules after 9th July 2012? If she does then how long she got PBS dependent visa for? 5 years ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Redbull110

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:11 am

Sorry It was my mistake as was duplicated those two lines and we haven't got our biometric card yet hope will get it next week.Yes she is under the new rules after 8th July 2012.

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:15 am

Pratikshah2008 wrote:

Hi Congrats... I am just about to go for mine and would love t know how to filled the last bit of the form Photographs and Documents Checklist.

Photographs of yourself
Passports
Travel documents
Police registration certificates - not required as required for certain countrys only .
Birth certificate/s
ESOL - is not required as new rules is applicable after Oct 2013
qualification - Not required if you all ready claime point of this in your last extention .
Bank statements

Thanks

ilr-tracker

Post by ilr-tracker » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:22 am

Hi Congrats ,
What acatagory you applied under:
WP + Tier-1
HSMP + Tier-1
Just Tier-1

Pratikshah2008 wrote:Pratikshah2008 wrote:

Photographs of yourself
Passports
Travel documents
Police registration certificates - not required as required for certain countrys only .
Birth certificate/s
ESOL - is not required as new rules is applicable after Oct 2013
qualification - Not required if you all ready claime point of this in your last extention .
Bank statements

Thanks
Make this world a better place to live

CSREDDY25

Re: ILR success at Croydon

Post by CSREDDY25 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Pratikshah2008 wrote:Hi,

I took two separate appointment for us one for Set (o) and my wife jone me as PBS Dependent in last jan so I have to get her ext so book an appointment as PBS Dependent.

My appointment was 8.55 and my wife appointment was 12.30 but reached early @ 8.15 so they took us in and processed my application on the same time .

1st they check our appointment letter and fees which was paid when application booked so after form check they give us two different token number so we went up and our number was called and I explained to caseworker on counter that we are applying to gather so they took our money to gather and made note that as me and my wife applying to gather they should process as in one appointment so after discuss to senior case worker they agree to process as in one application.payment was done 9 AM then submitted doc 9.10 .

Result 10.10

and case worker was very friendly and told us that your leave to remain is granted and you will get you biometric in 10 days.

big relief......I would like to thanks all the people from form to help me to get success in my ILR.

set (o) form
passport
12 bank statements
12 payslips
employer holiday letter
life in UK test

Doc for my wife :

PBS Dependent Form
12 bank statements
Licence
Joint tenancy agreement

Over all I would give 5 Star service to Croydon as it was very quick and very friendly and understandable case worker .

Congrats Pratikshah2008. Thanks for sharing the details. Very useful.
I am also in the same scenario.Eligible to apply for ILR( as a Tier-1 Migrant) for myself and extension of stay as a PBS dependant for my wife and my daughter.

Could you please let me know whats the application fee you have paid for your wife's PBS dependant PEO application? Is it £1534.00 or £1920.00

Thanks.

raholptl

Re: ILR success at Croydon

Post by raholptl » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Pratikshah2008 wrote:Hi,

Result 10.10

set (o) form
passport
12 bank statements
12 payslips
employer holiday letter
life in UK test

Doc for my wife :

PBS Dependent Form
12 bank statements
Licence
Joint tenancy agreement

Congrats,
Can you please tell your ILR was stamped on the passport or just biometric card was given?

leicester_boy
Mood:

Post by leicester_boy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

hi Chesea2014,

Is Police Registeration Certificate necessary for ILR applications?

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------

Photographs of yourself
Passports
Travel documents
Police registration certificates
Birth certificate/s
ESOL
qualification
Bank statements

Thanks

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:18 am

Chesea2014 ,

Police registreation is not necessary and your check list looks fine !!

All the best !!!

Regards,

Pratik

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:19 am

raholptl you will get biometric card ....

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Congrats Pratikshah2008. Thanks for sharing the details. Very useful.
I am also in the same scenario.Eligible to apply for ILR( as a Tier-1 Migrant) for myself and extension of stay as a PBS dependant for my wife and my daughter.

Could you please let me know whats the application fee you have paid for your wife's PBS dependant PEO application? Is it £1534.00 or £1920.00

Thanks.

You have to pay 1920 for your wife .

jeremy001181

congraduations

Post by jeremy001181 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Congraduations mate,

Do you know what alternative document I can give for proving my UK absence? I can't get hold of my previous employer which I left 3 years ago, and I did email the HR of my previous employer but I get nothing back yet.

Any idea please?

Thanks

Subbarao

Re: congraduations

Post by Subbarao » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:22 pm

jeremy001181 wrote:Congraduations mate,

Do you know what alternative document I can give for proving my UK absence? I can't get hold of my previous employer which I left 3 years ago, and I did email the HR of my previous employer but I get nothing back yet.

Any idea please?

Thanks
Pay slips
Bank statement.
employment offer stating about your annual leaves.

aknight

Post by aknight » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Congratulations Pratik! :)

I'm in the same situation like you. I need to get my ILR and process PBS dependent visa for my wife. I have few questions if you may answer.

1) How old are your 12 month bank statements at the time of your application?
2) How long maximum your continuous absence? And were you paid UK salary during that period.

Appreciate your responses, thanks.

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:47 am

Hi Aknight,

My bank statment was latest when I applide and I have got the latest copy of statment from my bank with bank stamp (from July 2012- July 2013) but you can put any 12 months Consecutive of last 15 months.

and my max leave was for 58 days .

All the best !!!!

timarli

Post by timarli » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:02 am

Pratikshah2008 wrote:it was just last 12 months bank statements
Are they required for WP applications as well? Because what I understand is they're asking for only the last 3 months statements and payslips.

jeremy001181

Re: congraduations

Post by jeremy001181 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks mate

But I still have absence of 13 days that is a gap between I quited my previous employer and joined my current employer, what evidence shall I get to prove this?

Subbarao wrote:
jeremy001181 wrote:Congraduations mate,

Any idea please?

Thanks
Pay slips
Bank statement.
employment offer stating about your annual leaves.

bradziker1
Newly Registered

success at Solihull

Post by bradziker1 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:15 am

I just got approved at Solihull yesterday. It was much smoother than I expected, but I used a great solicitor from Wornham (Birmingham) who helped with the documents and came with me. I would highly suggest if you can afford it to get a solicitor to do everything, as they know the people in the PEO office and what to do.

The one thing that is not in the PEO form is to have 5 years of your P60s – definitely bring those. Make copies of everything -including your 2 extra passport pictures. The big problem with me was getting all my up-to-date bank statements from HSBC (a pain as they need to post them to you). I also did a very detailed excel spreadsheet of my absences – but they did not ask for any proof about any of the dates.

1. Arrived at 11:30 for a noon appt
2. They took me a few minutes early at 11:50. Sat with my solicitor across from the case worker (you have a glass partition in between). Case worked asked for all the paperwork and solicitor did all the talking. Finally case worker asked to double check the payment page. This took about 20 minutes
3. Waited in the lobby about 15 minutes
4. They asked to go into a room to take biometrics (fingerprints and face picture. You have to sign a paper and need to know where and when you might have had it done before for your visa).
5. Waited a bit and case worker told us the payment was approved
6. Waited a bit and about 1pm was told to come back at 3pm to pick up the documents. Solicitor told me to go and she would take care of everything and then send me documents and biometric card in about a week

Overall – I was impressed with Solihull, they were very professional and no problems. It is a relief to be over.

gunman1
Newly Registered

Re: success at Solihull

Post by gunman1 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 am

Congrats. Is case worker interaction still there in Solihull. Some one wrote recently that there is no case worker interaction and this got changed on aug 5th onwards. See below post.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=142180

bradziker1
Newly Registered

case worker

Post by bradziker1 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Well - in my situation a 'case worker' is what I was referring to as the officer who took all my documents and reviewed them in the room. She really did not ask me any questions other than if I had all the specific forms - but my solicitor did all the talking.