ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Salary Slips query Please help !!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AspireHSMP

Online Salary Slips query Please help !!!!!!!!!!

Post by AspireHSMP » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:52 pm

Hi All,

My company has only online slips and we dont have stamp in our company.

Though, the company's sal slips are online, we have a footer 'Signed - <<Name >> Finance Head'.

So, is it enough to get the salary slips on employer's letter head ? Or do I need to get the Signature of our finance head on the salary slip ?

Please help me guys !!!!!!!

Cheers
XMachi.

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:11 pm

my 2 cents to this.

i had submitted payslips on letter head , stamped and signed by my employer and got approval.
we too get payslips thru email, however there is a policy here to request for payslips on letter heads.

so i would recommend to get on letter head stamped and signed clearly with the signatory desgination and all...

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:43 pm

Hi There,

You have to get your "Online" payslip stamped and verified by your employer.
If you are working in UK your employer have to provide this...no matter if they have policy or not.

Cheers

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:46 pm

You have to get your online payslips stamped and signed by your employer.
(You can make a request stating that you want to apply for Bank loan)

AspireHSMP

Post by AspireHSMP » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:56 pm

Thanks for the responses guys. I have seen the HSMP guidence too. However, my employer here in UK doesn't have a Stamp #

Have anybody in UK sent their application with Online payslips just on the letter head of the company with signature ?

Cheers
XMachi.

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:14 am

Stamp and signature is mandatory only for 'online' payslips.
If you have it in letter-heads, then I think stamp is not necessary.
Anyway confirm it from others.

paramjit2k

h

Post by paramjit2k » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:47 am

Do not invite rejection for small reasons...they wil just reject saying slips r not endorsed by concerned dept...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

gumnam
Newly Registered

My application rejected because payslips werent stamped

Post by gumnam » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:31 am

Hi,

Dont take chances. I get electronic payslips and my employer had signed the payslip printouts but didnt stamp because they dont have a stamp.

My application was rejected because payslips were not stamped

The sad part is that the caseworked overlooked additional evidence that I had. I had provided original tax returns, letter from employer stating salary on letterhead and original bank statements.

I am applying for review. Hope it works.

Since my employer doesnt have a stamp, I dont know what to do when I reapply.

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:36 am

Hello gumnam,

You need to give 2 piece evidence out of 3 given below.
1) Original Tax papers covering the entire period.
2) Wage slips for the 12 months period claimed.
- a) If online pay slip, then stamp and signature are mandatory.
- b) If wage slips are in letter head, stamp and signature not mandatory.
3) Bank statemments in bank letter head.

invisibleman

I just got Company seal with a signature

Post by invisibleman » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:40 am

Hello all,
When I requested my company to issue attested pay slips, they have just kept the company seal with a signature on it. Is that enough or the company stamp should show the address of the company? Please suggest friends....I have already applied for HSMP with just company seal and signature...Now I am worried whether that is acceptable or not. Fyi., my pay slips are electronic payslips and I have taken the print of them and obtained the company seal and signature.

aasadr
Newly Registered

Online Slip -My experience

Post by aasadr » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:29 am

I had a 315 pound experience about online slip. :cry: First what happend.
I recieved online slip in japanese through email. I gathered ,
translate and print them on company letter head paper and asked my employer to sign and seal them and to make sure everything I put a cover letter as work reference summarizing my salary.
Just I amke mistake and I wrote an explanatin sentence in exceptional consideration column that these slips are reprint of japanese online slip.
But the case wroker denied my case saying that I had claimed that
I cannot provide original wage slip and I should have put japanese wage slip together with english translation or get confirmation from my employer that wage slips are issued only online and in Japnese and ask for specail consideration togehter with a letter.
So I think when you are submitting online wage slips may be you should put a cover letter from employer stating about these wage slips are print of online wage slips and employer doesnt issue other type of wage slips.
I had ask for a review stating that in computer era, original wage slip doesnt have any meaning other than originally issued by employer wage slips.I will inform you about futher progress

hemal_p

Post by hemal_p » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:56 am

I have printed my online pay slips and got my finance manger sign it and put a company stamp. does the manager need to write his name and designation underneath the signature?

srikp

Post by srikp » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm

I am not too sure if they'll have the patience to do it. You can put that in the covering letter as long as it is stamped and signed. That's what I did - there was no problem with that.

makon

Post by makon » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:17 pm

After stamping and signing on each payslip, he can write a letter on a letter-headed paper, see sample below. Then staple the letter with the payslips together, and with the letter on top so that it would easily be seen !!!

================================

<date>

Work Permits (UK) HSMP
--------------------------
---------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

<your name>

I am writing to confirm that the attached payslips to which I have appended my signature and the company’s official stamp are the payslips issued to <your name> by <name of company>

Please do not hesitate to contact me at the above address if you need further information.

Yours Sincerely,

<manager’s name>
<manager’s job title>

hemal_p

Post by hemal_p » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:35 pm

Actually I got my Finance Manager sign on the following letter

To Whomsoever It May Concern:

Date: 18th April, 2007

This is to inform that Mr. XXX is working with ABC. as Manager (Employee No. ###) has a Salary Account with ABCD Bank (Account No. #############) .

We had deposited the net salary in the above mentioned account with following particulars and date. Below are the details of gross salary, net salary, particulars of the credit and credited date for each month:

Regards,

Manager - Finance

This is on Company letter head with stamp of the co.

Please let me know if this would help.