ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT, ILR Tier 1 What for for Dependants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

URGENT, ILR Tier 1 What for for Dependants

Post by mtuckersa » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR with my family (Wife and Son) SET(0) form just want to confirm that there is no other dependant forms to be completed. As the SET (o) incl. dependant's Is this correct?

Also my wife has lost her original letter (Application for leave to remain as a dependant of a Tier 1 migrant under the points based system) received from UK Border Agency on our first extension to stay. Will this be a problem when we go for our PEO?

Any advice would be highly appreciated

Many Thanks

M.

Ramana66

Post by Ramana66 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:14 pm

One form for whole family, there are no additional separate forms to be filled for dependants, but you need to complete all relevant sections and details for the family members.

I don't think you will need the your initial original approval letter for dependants as it was not asked. Also, you must have got the entry clearance stamped on your wife's passport with the first entry date stamped. This should be okay.

However, they may like to see the last approval letter for you and keep it with you to show if required.

All the best with your application