ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - TIER 1 GENERAL FORM SET 0 QUESTIONS URGENT PLZ

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

ILR - TIER 1 GENERAL FORM SET 0 QUESTIONS URGENT PLZ

Post by mtuckersa » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Hi Again and thank you for previous answers highly appreciated.

I have a few random questions and a reply from anyone would be highly appreciated as we are due for PEO in just over a week.

1. First Question:

**Regarding the completion of the SET(O) Version 04/2013 form.

*Page 11 of 59 = Section 5.5 - Your Home and Finances (**you must compete all four of the boxes below if you are applying as a work permit holder; a tier 2 general or a tier 2 ICT migrant): I have never had to use a SOC code for Tier 1(general), and also is Tier 1 General classed as a work permit holder?

2. Second Question:

**As the wife of the main Tier 1 General applicant, do I also have to supply my days out of the country = 30 days in 5 years

3. Third Question:

***Documentation - Must I supply 5 years or 12 months bank statements / payslips

4. Fourth Question:

****Section 11 - Our first application was under HSMP but the actual stamp in our passports states Tier 1 - So in section 11 which box should I tick = 11G Highly skilled migrant or 11L Tier 1 (General)

All advice given are highly appreciated

Many Thanks

Trudie
Keep it simple!

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:20 pm

can anyone assist with these questions please.
Keep it simple!

Janaan
Newly Registered

Post by Janaan » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:49 pm

1. First Question:

**Regarding the completion of the SET(O) Version 04/2013 form.

*Page 11 of 59 = Section 5.5 - Your Home and Finances (**you must compete all four of the boxes below if you are applying as a work permit holder; a tier 2 general or a tier 2 ICT migrant): I have never had to use a SOC code for Tier 1(general), and also is Tier 1 General classed as a work permit holder?

Answer: No

2. Second Question:

**As the wife of the main Tier 1 General applicant, do I also have to supply my days out of the country = 30 days in 5 years

Answer: I did not see it anything mentioning this in SET(O) so No

3. Third Question:

***Documentation - Must I supply 5 years or 12 months bank statements / payslips

Answer: Requirement is 12 months so keep it simple and only supply what they ask for. You can however supply P60 of al five years if you have them. If dont have P60 you can always request HMRC to send it you.

4. Fourth Question:

****Section 11 - Our first application was under HSMP but the actual stamp in our passports states Tier 1 - So in section 11 which box should I tick = 11G Highly skilled migrant or 11L Tier 1 (General)

Answer: What does the UKBA letter state? The letter which was given to you when your Tier-1/HSMP was approved? If it says Tier-1 G then tick the Tier-1 G and supply that lettet with your application.

Good luck...

Stace_ILR
Newly Registered

Post by Stace_ILR » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey

I would be curios to know how your visa appointment went, I have mine in 2 weeks (eek!). One main question is did you get a letter from HMRC covering your 5 years employment?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!