ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate entrepreneur Visa , Whats the catch ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

charliechaplin100
Newly Registered

Graduate entrepreneur Visa , Whats the catch ?

Post by charliechaplin100 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:36 pm

My sister in law is a business woman , owns a property business in the UK and is a british national. I am a Pakistani citizen . Want to get settled in the UK . my Sister in law promised she will help me .

My plan is to come to UK as a student for a year. Then she will give me 50k and together we will buy property , sell it after refurbishing it.

I asked the university about this business plan and they said its good enough. Question is why does it sound too easy? what is the catch in this? if it was this easy, anyone who wants relatives coming over could do it easily..no?

Can someone advise pls?

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Graduate entrepreneur Visa , Whats the catch ?

Post by KickAss » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:50 pm

really don't have any idea, but university will say yes to anything you will ask as they want you to come here and pay them fees for a year !
Its the UKBA you have to think about and buying/selling property is not a skilled job. dont know how will you get a T1E with 50K.

I am sorry I might sound totally rubbish as I have no clue about Graduate Entrepreneur visa...
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Graduate entrepreneur Visa , Whats the catch ?

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am

charliechaplin100 wrote:My sister in law is a business woman , owns a property business in the UK and is a british national. I am a Pakistani citizen . Want to get settled in the UK . my Sister in law promised she will help me .

My plan is to come to UK as a student for a year. Then she will give me 50k and together we will buy property , sell it after refurbishing it.

I asked the university about this business plan and they said its good enough. Question is why does it sound too easy? what is the catch in this? if it was this easy, anyone who wants relatives coming over could do it easily..no?

Can someone advise pls?
I think the only business which is not allowed as Enterpreneur is Property dealing,as an enterpreneur you got zero work to do that I m sure as in the guidlines,go through them dear,,,,, :roll: