ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any June applicants out there still waiting?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Fatush
Newly Registered

Any June applicants out there still waiting?

Post by Fatush » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Any June applicants out there still waiting? Applied on 07/06/13 and still waiting! :(

scrapper

Re: Any June applicants out there still waiting?

Post by scrapper » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Fatush wrote:Any June applicants out there still waiting? Applied on 07/06/13 and still waiting! :(
Yes I am on same boat, applied via NCS on 17 June, fee taken on 19 and ack received on 23rd dated 19. After that no progress.

Sent 2 emails to UKBA and received response no decision has been made yet. You are not alone.

I think our cases are stuck with some stupid lazy case worker.

Fatush
Newly Registered

Post by Fatush » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:40 pm

It's sad especially considering the significant amount paid in application fees. It would have been better if they had a tracking system in place!

goga
Newly Registered

Post by goga » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:15 am

Hi

Applied on 2nd of june 2013. Still waiting.

Thanks

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:33 am

Fatush wrote:It's sad especially considering the significant amount paid in application fees. It would have been better if they had a tracking system in place!
I agree especially at citizen stage

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:49 pm

My application have been approved on the 24th July as per email form UKBA but still waiting for the Letters. Have also called my council, they haven't recieved my certificate.

sameeer

Post by sameeer » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:05 pm

adi_khaneng wrote:My application have been approved on the 24th July as per email form UKBA but still waiting for the Letters. Have also called my council, they haven't recieved my certificate.
If you dont mind please can you share the content of your email as when you emailed and what response you received....

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Sameer

Dear Sir/Madam

I am just wondering if you could provide with the status of my appication that was made in June 2013. Most of the people who have applied at the same time have already recieved there approvals (I am following a forum which states timeframe for the applications and approvals).

My details are detailed below.

Name:
Address: London UK
Home Office Ref Number: NFEE
D.O.B:

Please could you let me

Response from UKBA

Thank you for your email.

An invitation letter was sent out on the 24th July.

If you have not received it by the 9th August please advise and we will ask the team to reprint it and send again.

Kind regards,
Fayth Barber Customer Service Advisor Home Office Ground Floor Vulcan House Iron Sheffield S3 8NS

beebritish

June application

Post by beebritish » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:23 pm

We applied with joint application on 13 June - received two responses so far that no decision has been made on our case. Im serbian and my husband is hungarian nationality. The same person (Fayth) responded to our info request.

racim

Re: June application

Post by racim » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:05 pm

beebritish wrote:We applied with joint application on 13 June - received two responses so far that no decision has been made on our case. Im serbian and my husband is hungarian nationality. The same person (Fayth) responded to our info request.
Same as my email from last month Fayth Barber who replied an same response ( no decision has been made yet ), I sent them another email Thursday I hope won't be him replying 2 my email this time ;) :p

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:10 pm

racim wrote:
beebritish wrote:We applied with joint application on 13 June - received two responses so far that no decision has been made on our case. Im serbian and my husband is hungarian nationality. The same person (Fayth) responded to our info request.
Same as my email from last month Fayth Barber who replied an same response ( no decision has been made yet ), I sent them another email Thursday I hope won't be him replying 2 my email this time ;) :p
Fatty Barber is her not him, she is a female and she has a spirit hunting club in Sheffield.

racim

Post by racim » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 pm

scrapper wrote:
racim wrote:
Fatty Barber is her not him, she is a female and she has a spirit hunting club in Sheffield.
no luck still, i just received an email that says: no decision has been made yet. (not from Fatty spirit hunter this tym ;) ;P

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:43 pm

scrapper wrote:
Fatush wrote:Any June applicants out there still waiting? Applied on 07/06/13 and still waiting! :(
Yes I am on same boat, applied via NCS on 17 June, fee taken on 19 and ack received on 23rd dated 19. After that no progress.

Sent 2 emails to UKBA and received response no decision has been made yet. You are not alone.

Received a usual response from UKBA " I can confirm no decision has been on your application".

I don't understand why it takes so long to make a decision on such straight forwarded cases.

racim

Post by racim » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 pm

scrapper wrote:
scrapper wrote:

Received a usual response from UKBA " I can confirm no decision has been on your application".

I don't understand why it takes so long to make a decision on such straight forwarded cases.
was it from Emma West !!

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Yes the reply was from Emma West. Did you receive a reply from her today as well?

racim

Post by racim » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:18 am

scrapper wrote:Yes the reply was from Emma West. Did you receive a reply from her today as well?
Yep same person, sayin ... i can confirm no decision has been made yet on ur application ( copy an paste answer ) ;)

beebritish

Post by beebritish » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi. I asked my local MP office to contact HO a moth ago or so. We received their response that the case has been allocated to a case working unit but that decision hasn't been made yet. They also stated they received our applications on 10 July, which is incorrect (we received acknowledgement letter dated 19 June) and that, in order to be fair to all applicants(!!!) they are dealing with applications in turn! So I asked MP to go back to them and clarify the date mistake. Yet another one as they addressed me incorrectly on the acknowledgement letter thus triggering my request to MP's office to ask for explanation in the first place. They just can't get just a few facts right!! Not very encouraging. Will keep you posted. I'm also tempted to send them nasty email about them being fair myself as well...

syedomarkhalil
Newly Registered

Post by syedomarkhalil » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Hi

I applied on 26 June and still waiting. Can any one tell me the email address for inquiring about my application please ?

OMar

Hi friends

I got approval on 4th oct 2013, letter dated 26 sep. Ceremony appointment date 5th Nov. Thanks to all the friends of this forum, its been very helpful.

Omar
Last edited by syedomarkhalil on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fatush
Newly Registered

Post by Fatush » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:12 am

syedomarkhalil wrote:Hi

I applied on 26 June and still waiting. Can any one tell me the email address for inquiring about my application please ?

OMar
Send your email to NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk don't forget to include your name, reference number, date of birth, home address.

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 am

Fatush wrote:
Send your email to NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk don't forget to include your name, reference number, date of birth, home address.
I applied 17th June, joint application wife and self, HO acknowledged and took their fee 19th June and since then I have not heard anything. Received reply from HO that no decision has yet been made. I am thinking about asking then if they have assigned my case to a case worker. This is very unfair July and August applicants have already received their approvals.

Anyone else waiting from June?

beebritish

Post by beebritish » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:36 pm

scrapper wrote:
Fatush wrote:
I applied 17th June, joint application wife and self, HO acknowledged and took their fee 19th June and since then I have not heard anything. Received reply from HO that no decision has yet been made. I am thinking about asking then if they have assigned my case to a case worker. This is very unfair July and August applicants have already received their approvals.

Anyone else waiting from June?
Yes, same timeline as yours and also joint applications. Last news we had from our MP's office was that applications have been allocated to an appropriate case work unit but no decision yet has been made.

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:46 pm

beebritish wrote:
Yes, same timeline as yours and also joint applications. Last news we had from our MP's office was that applications have been allocated to an appropriate case work unit but no decision yet has been made.
I sent following email this morning to HO and received response as below. Our case has not yet been assigned to a caseworker.

I understand that no decision has yet been made on my application.

Please can you let me know if my case has yet been assigned to a case worker?

I have applied in June and still waiting but people applied in July and August have already received their approvals, I am following a public forum "immigrationboards.com" which states naturalization time lines.

Thanks
XXXX.
--------------------
Thank you for your email.

I have checked our records and can confirm that no decision has yet been made on your application. Your case has not yet been assigned to a caseworker.

We aim to process 95% of applications within 6 months however there are a small percentage of applications that take longer than this to be resolved.

Each case is assessed individually so some receive their decision quicker than others depending on the checks that have to be carried out.

When the decision is made, or if we require further information from you, we will contact you in writing.

zoobi2u
Newly Registered

Post by zoobi2u » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:11 pm

applied on 22 june, 13. got Acknowledgement letter 25 june, 13. and still waiting. NO News.. :(

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:48 pm

zoobi2u wrote:applied on 22 june, 13. got Acknowledgement letter 25 june, 13. and still waiting. NO News.. :(
Any more June applicants still waiting for the decisions?

racim

Post by racim » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:29 pm

scrapper wrote:
zoobi2u wrote:applied on 22 june, 13. got Acknowledgement letter 25 june, 13. and still waiting. NO News.. :(
Any more June applicants still waiting for the decisions?
Yep since 30/05/2013