ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI collection - postal timeline

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

centennial79
Newly Registered

OCI collection - postal timeline

Post by centennial79 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:53 am

Hello All,

I have send online status report, pre-paid envelope along with British passport get the OCI stamp for my kid on 07/08/2013 which they have received next day. Its more then 8-9 days but I haven't received the passport back with OCI. I received it within 2 days for myself few years back. Could someone please share their experience about the timelines. I tried to call them and already send couple of emails but no joy.

thanks,
Sandeep

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:11 am

I'm almost in the same boat, I sent on 8 August, which reached them on 9th but due to bank holiday for Eid, it was received on Monday (12th) ..since then I've been waiting ... wish they had some sort of tracking for collection similar to application,

centennial79
Newly Registered

Post by centennial79 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:13 pm

anyone else please ? especially someone who collect the OCI through post, please mention the timeline

thanks

centennial79
Newly Registered

Post by centennial79 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:47 am

We have received our kid's OCI on saturday,17th Aug.