ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Solicitors contact required for tier-1 entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Solicitors contact required for tier-1 entrepreneur

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am following this forum for last couple of weeks and I have decided to apply Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa on PSW route alone (No team member). I have read all the document guidance and following this thread for all the relevant application requirements. But still I require an experienced immigration lawyer contact number who already dealt successful applications of this tier-1 entrepreneur visa. Could you please share any well known or experience solicitor either through PM or on this thread plz.

I will be thankful for your help and support.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Solicitors contact required for tier-1 entrepreneur

Post by KickAss » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 pm

The question is Why ???????????
Read this http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=144836 and if you still want to than please search on Google as its against the forum policy to promote any individual or company.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.