ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Scam

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

surreystudent
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Scam

Post by surreystudent » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:04 am

May I suggest every genuine Entrepreneur to forget about the UK and instead invest their money elsewhere. I know at least 5 cases where applicants had their applications refused under para 245DB. Paid £900 or so for entry clearance only to be told by incompetent ECOs that they are not genuine applicants. Here is what is happening at the moment: if one submits well prepared business planning evidence, ECOs do not bother to read it or consider it and make up reasons for refusal at a chaotic interview. If one submits limited evidence of business planning, they still refuse and will say that a person did not prepare enough and therefore they do not believe he/she is genuinely planning to start business.

ECOs are not business people. They more often than not, do not understand even the most basic principles of doing business. They do not know how to read business plans and do not understand business calculations. They do not come from business background (that's why they are ECOs) and yet they are required to make judgment on someone who has been planning for their business and invested considerable time and money into it.

This is a scam of the grandest kind. Think! Invest your £900 elsewhere.

usemobile

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Scam

Post by usemobile » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:19 pm

surreystudent wrote:May I suggest every genuine Entrepreneur to forget about the UK and instead invest their money elsewhere. I know at least 5 cases where applicants had their applications refused under para 245DB. Paid £900 or so for entry clearance only to be told by incompetent ECOs that they are not genuine applicants. Here is what is happening at the moment: if one submits well prepared business planning evidence, ECOs do not bother to read it or consider it and make up reasons for refusal at a chaotic interview. If one submits limited evidence of business planning, they still refuse and will say that a person did not prepare enough and therefore they do not believe he/she is genuinely planning to start business.

ECOs are not business people. They more often than not, do not understand even the most basic principles of doing business. They do not know how to read business plans and do not understand business calculations. They do not come from business background (that's why they are ECOs) and yet they are required to make judgment on someone who has been planning for their business and invested considerable time and money into it.

This is a scam of the grandest kind. Think! Invest your £900 elsewhere.

100% fact....Its minting money for ECOs. ECOs dont know about business and they ask questions on accurate business turnover....

1) First refusal - NO business plan
2) Second refusal - 70 questions and asking question till you go wrong or mistake

I am filling AR and JR

Any one had experence on this AR and JR results

RK

shrikant
Newly Registered

Post by shrikant » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 pm

whos an ECO?

fjsl
Newly Registered

Post by fjsl » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:46 am