ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: credit card issue blocked payment to ukba

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chamelion

Urgent: credit card issue blocked payment to ukba

Post by chamelion » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:00 am

hi all,

just put in my application which they received on Monday.

They've tried to charge my card an hour ago and my credit card company called to say they blocked the payment - even though I had notified them not to block it and gave the exact amount.

What should I do? I sent an email to FurtherNationalityEnquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk but don't know how to just get them on the phone and give updated card details. Don't want entire application returned and have to go through the hassles all over again.

VR

Why did the credit card company block the payment?

Post by VR » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:04 pm

The UKBA should get in touch with you and you can arrange to re-send your payment. Make sure you send them a Bankers Cheque or pay by Debit card.

Also pull up your Card service provider and seek and explanation that why they blocked the payment despite your informing them of the impending UKBA payment request?? Update the Board so others can learn from the experience.
cheers
vr