ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement issue date is the same as application date

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hasano5
Newly Registered

Bank statement issue date is the same as application date

Post by hasano5 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 am

hey there

So, I am going to apply soon, on the 18th or 19th of September. However, I am a bit in doubt about this matter. Is it ok if my bank statements' issue date is the same as the visa application date??. So, for example is it ok if my statement is issued on 18/09/2013 and my visa application is on 18/09/2013?

Additionally, if you guys can help me this one too, it would be great. I am planning to make a small transaction on the 18th of September in each bank account. Then I will get the bank statements which will show the closing balance as 18/09/2013 on the same date. Finally, I will also pay for my application online on the 18/09/2013. So, everything is on the same day. However, I am afraid that if you do this, it might create a bit of a confusion in the officer's mind and he/she might refuse the application.

This is my last chance to apply before I can arrive before my latest date to start the course. If I get refused, I will probably miss the first year of my studies in the Uni :(.

Thank You.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Having bank statement demonstrating the required funds on the same date of lodging application will be fine. But if you are paying the application fee on the same day then visa officer might not get the clear picture regarding the funds unless the bank statement have sufficient funds even after paying the fee.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

sailesh

Post by sailesh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:11 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Having bank statement demonstrating the required funds on the same date of lodging application will be fine. But if you are paying the application fee on the same day then visa officer might not get the clear picture regarding the funds unless the bank statement have sufficient funds even after paying the fee.
well said I would be better if u tell someone to give u a cheque or debit card as someone else is paying for u in this way u can issue a cheque to him or her FEE REQUIREMENT IS A MUST uk is so bold that they don't want any more foreigners in here bear in mind so if u can get some with whom u can borrow some money for 4 to5 days u would be better off

dhonezz
Newly Registered

Post by dhonezz » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 am

Hello!!

I have the same problem as hasano5, only in my case I will be taking education loan. So my question is when can i apply for visa? should it be after the loan is approved or can i show the loan application receipt etc. and apply while i wait for loan approval. The thing is that i got confirmation from the university just yesterday and the course begins from 30th September, and I don't have much time.
And what are the chances of my visa approval.

Thanks

Kam sahota
Newly Registered

Post by Kam sahota » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:28 am

Hi there

I hope you hv submitted ur application and wish everything goes well.
I am in same boat, going for biometric on 25 th sep and hv so e confusion in self assessment appendix 8 form- q 5.9. Pls help as you hv gone throughtheform already.
Thanks