ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what can i claim once got settlement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sailesh

what can i claim once got settlement

Post by sailesh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi all
I just want to know once someone is granted settlement for the 10yrs route
what is the thing the person will be able to claim
I got my mate who has apply and got his settlement for 10yrs in BRP
he has not been working for nearly one year well getting few cash in job in here n there he manage to get his settlement is there anybody can advice
what can he claim and what advantages he can take from the uk policies as
to be honest he has been kicking his @ss to be able to get the permit but now he is desperate in the sense that got the permit but not easy to get job
and also age has become a problem he is 42 yrs old n not that much educated please few advice would be handy thanks for all the support my friend thank the site to provide so much of info that he and we have use to apply for his visa
thanks from sailesh n tibodo

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:40 pm

U shud b looking for ways how can he get a job look dont take the piss of policies benefit system is for those who need it most u said its bin a year he hasnt manage to get a job u shud use ur enegery on him to get a job not to get hands out. Tell him to apply as many places he can there are ppl working in their sixties and fifties he is just 42 thats so lame excuse to not gwt a job.