ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success - Limited Company - WP + Tier1 - 19/09/2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pnakhat
Newly Registered

ILR Success - Limited Company - WP + Tier1 - 19/09/2013

Post by pnakhat » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi All,

I would like to thanks everyone on the forum who helped me gain valuable experience to prepare my case.

I got my ILR Approved today and here is my experience.

My case - I entered in this country on Work Permit and Switched to Tier 1 after one year.

I am Director of my Limited company and own 60% of the shareholdings.

We entered Lunar house 8.45 and 11.15 We had the decision. The new setup is quiet effective and fast. In some of the cases people were out in 1 hour end to end.

My total leave in five years was 155 days and no document or letter submitted for the same, even for the duration while I was on work permit. And not to mention I had some unpaid leave as well during my WP tenure. I see lot of people getting confused in this area, hope it helps.

I tried to submit bare minimum documents to keep the application simple. Though I had lot of documents at my disposal if required.

For earnings

My six month's income was sufficient to claim enough points, hence did not bother to give all 12 months evidence.

- Six month's personal bank statements
- Six month's business bank statements
- Accountant's letter clearly showing net and gross salary/dividend of each month (Only Six month)
- Pay slips and Dividend Voucher (Six Month's)

Cohabitation Documents

Since my last leave was granted last year, I only produced one years cohabitation documents.

- 2 x Electricity and Gas bill on joint name
- 1 x Council tax bill
- 2 X Joint bank statement
- 1 NHS letter on my wife's name
- 1 Letter from my Letting agent confirming our tenancy (As we don't have a contract, since we are on monthly rolling contract )

Few important things

- I did not submit any company and VAT documents
- I did not submit any P60s or Employment History
- I did not submit any documents for section 11L (For my Work Permit tenure)
- I did not even submit my work permit document
- Section 6.3 was left blank

I strongly advise to keep the application simple and only submit the minimum required documents.

Thanks,
Pankaj Nakhat

rajesh9pl
Mood:

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:29 am

Thats really good Pankaj. Congratulations and enjoy your freedom.

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

UK absence proof

Post by nithinnambiar » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi Pankaj,

Congrats on your ILR. I would be interested to know what check box you selected for proof of absence, is it Óther'? And did you provide any explaination for it in a letter?

Thanks
Nithin

pnakhat
Newly Registered

Post by pnakhat » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi Nithin, I have already explained this in post. Please see in detail

In summary no proof submitted and 6.3 left blank