ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General > ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General > ILR

Post by nithinnambiar » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Im applying for ILR on 27th September in Tier 1 general category. The set 0 guidance notes talks about providing the latest payslip and bank statements even though documentary evidence for previous earnings only requires payslips and statements for 12 consecutive months in the last 15 month period.
Do i still need to provide the latest statements and payslips(dated within 1 month) apart from the evidence for previous earnings?
can someone pls confirm.

Thanks
Nithin

autocrazy

Re: Tier 1 General > ILR

Post by autocrazy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:26 am

nithinnambiar wrote:Im applying for ILR on 27th September in Tier 1 general category. The set 0 guidance notes talks about providing the latest payslip and bank statements even though documentary evidence for previous earnings only requires payslips and statements for 12 consecutive months in the last 15 month period.
Do i still need to provide the latest statements and payslips(dated within 1 month) apart from the evidence for previous earnings?
can someone pls confirm.

Thanks
Nithin
Hi Nithin

This is an interesting query. I too am applying for ILR, but did not come across this discrepancy. Hope some seniors can clarify if we need to carry last pay slip and bank statement, as I was only planning for 12 months upto August as I have bank statements that tally against the salary. If the latest bank and salary statements are required (though I wonder for what purpose), I will need to go to the bank for printout and have my September salary slip signed as a true copy at work.

Hope someone can demystify this for us.

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Post by nithinnambiar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Same with me, someone need to clarify it. I read in one of the posts that the case worker asked for the latest statement and payslip and since the applicant didn't have it he was asked to post it to home office, but Im not sure which category he applied for. That is not the situation you want be in especially when you have paid a fortune to process it on the same day.

autocrazy

Post by autocrazy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:46 pm

I posted my query on this thread and see reply from someone who has actually gone through the process at Solihull

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 774#918774