ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office contact number

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

PriyamMaheshwari
Newly Registered

Home Office contact number

Post by PriyamMaheshwari » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:06 am

My visa application was approved on 21st September. In my application I had mentioned that my office address is my correspondence address and I also confirmed it with my case worker that my BRP should be delivered to my office address and she said it would be. But I think DX (the courier company) still attempted to deliver it at my home address and left a missed delivery card as nobody was home during office hours(9am to 6pm). They are not allowing me to change the delivery address or deliver the BRP before 9am or after 6pm or anytime on weekends, that is the only time I can be home to collect it. The DX office is really far from where I stay so I cannot even go to the office to pick it up and their office isn't open on weekends.
I want to contact the home office so that they can amend the address , but I am unable to find any contact information (telephone number). I have already sent an email to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, but there turnaround time is 5 days, and I am kind of in a rush at the moment. Does anybody have a telephone number where I can get in touch with home office ?

ShrutiBlue
India

Post by ShrutiBlue » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:41 am

This is the number for applicants: 08706067766
I just called them and spent 10 minutes on hold.