ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship: Supporting Documents if No Passport.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khus9201
Newly Registered

British Citizenship: Supporting Documents if No Passport.

Post by khus9201 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi everyone,

I will soon be applying for british citizenship but I need your help. Regarding the documents: it says that I will have to submit either the passport or other documents to prove 5 years qualifying period.

But the problem is that I don't have passport and didn't apply for any travel documents when I was given 5 years refugee status. On the application form it reads:

"Letters from employers, educational establishments or other Government Departments indicating presence
in UK"

Can somebody tell me what kind of letters can I submit, please bear in mind I wasn't able to work. But I do have letters from home office etc.

Thank you in advance.

khus9201
Newly Registered

Post by khus9201 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Kindly reply if you can help.
Thank you

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.