ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa in receipt of dla esa housing benefit counciltax

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

issysaj19
Newly Registered

spouse visa in receipt of dla esa housing benefit counciltax

Post by issysaj19 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:05 am

Hi i was wondering if someone can help me i got married in pakistan this april and my husband subimitted application on 1/08/2013

I am in receipt of dla which makes me exempt but i get esa housing benefit and dla council tax support

i get £533 in dla a month

esa income based £339 a fortnight includes sdp

Housing benefit £93 a week

council tax support £98 a month
and £ 1300 savings
I have heard that benefit sponsership getting refused and i have illness that i cant work we gave a doctor letter of my illness
i have stated that my husband will be my carer as i pay £350 to my carer and my fatherinlaw will also support us send money from pakistan to us so my husband can start his own business and when my husband comes i wont paying my carer anymore that we will also save and also i had £8000 in savings but i used all that on my wedding also in my bank statement i save around 450 pounds a month do you think we will pass the adequote maintence
please give me advice very worried

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:04 am

Many are being refused but if you include a good letter then you should be ok. I shall help you. However, forget about the what if's regarding carers etc.... that is not relevant to the application. Confirm that your rent is £93 per week? Also understand that once your partner moves in with you, the SDP on your ESA will stop.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:44 pm

[quote="D4109125"]Many are being refused but if you include a good letter then you should be ok. I shall help you. However, forget about the what if's regarding carers etc.... that is not relevant to the application. Confirm that your rent is £93 per week? Also understand that once your partner moves in with you, the SDP on your ESA will stop.[/quote]

Thanx amber for your reply, yeh i will lose the sdp when my husband
moves i stated that i pay a carer £350 if my husband is granted visa i wont have to pay for carer and we will have that money saved too and i am not spending all of my benefit leaving about £440 everymonth that shows in bank statement yes and my rent is £93 a week one bedroom flat it is social housing thank much.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:56 am

Sorry I missed that you've already applied. Therefore, you'll have to wait for a decision. Hopefully you will be ok. They will not consider 'what ifs', they will consider the case based on your current circumstances. There was no need to inform them that you pay for a carer as your expenditure is not taken into account.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:58 am

[quote="D4109125"]Sorry I missed that you've already applied. Therefore, you'll have to wait for a decision. Hopefully you will be ok. They will not consider 'what ifs', they will consider the case based on your current circumstances. There was no need to inform them that you pay for a carer as your expenditure is not taken into account.[/quote]

thank you so much for your reply will let you know the out come when i get a decision :) many thanx have a great day !!!

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:05 am

No problem, if you are refused do let us know and I can show you the letter of reconsideration/appeal/.

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by issysaj19 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:24 am

[quote="Amber_"]No problem, if you are refused do let us know and I can show you the letter of reconsideration/appeal/.[/quote]

hi amber i need your help i emailed visaenquiry at islamabad about 5 times no reply so i emailed this ukbacustomercomplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk they replied back very quickly they said to me that your husband case has been on hold until march the secretary of state decision on the income threshold well i though i am exempt from the financial requirement so how do i deal with this i want to appeal how do i go about this i have emailed them that we are exempt can you please tell me how does my husband contact them in islamabad we didnt hear from islamabad themselves we only found out when we made a complaint to ukba in uk and my benefits are still the same please help us we really appreciate thank you

Amber
Mood:

Re: spouse visa in receipt of dla esa housing benefit counci

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:02 am

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:18 am

[quote="Amber_"][url=https://www.gov.uk/government/world/org ... -islamabad]Telephone them.[/url][/quote]
hi amber thanks for your reply i have telephone them already 0092512012000 they are useless it just computer message you could'nt help me with a letter please and tell me where to post it please thank you so much

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:41 am

Just send an email to Islamabad-general.enquiries@fco.gov.uk for the attention of the Entry Clearance Manager. Ask them to look into your case and explain that you are exempt from the Financial Requirement as the sponsor is receiving DLA and ask for an update as to the progress of the case.

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:51 am

[quote="Amber_"]Just send an email to Islamabad-general.enquiries@fco.gov.uk for the attention of the Entry Clearance Manager. Ask them to look into your case and explain that you are exempt from the Financial Requirement as the sponsor is receiving DLA and ask for an update as to the progress of the case.[/quote] thank you so much amber i pray to god that all your wishes and dreams come true your star !!!

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 am

[quote="issysaj19"][quote="Amber_"]Just send an email to Islamabad-general.enquiries@fco.gov.uk for the attention of the Entry Clearance Manager. Ask them to look into your case and explain that you are exempt from the Financial Requirement as the sponsor is receiving DLA and ask for an update as to the progress of the case.[/quote] thank you so much amber i pray to god that all your wishes and dreams come true your star !!![/quote]

hi amber
just a quick question can my case be on hold because my dla expires on the 04/08/2015 and the visa issues for 130 weeks and when we applied the dla was award finished on the 04/08/2013 and another starting august the 05/08/2013 to the 04/08/2015 we included both awards and explained in the supporting letter thank you so much

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:48 am

No.

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:03 am

[quote="Amber_"]No.[/quote]
thank you

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:05 am

[quote="issysaj19"][quote="Amber_"]No.[/quote]
thank you[/quote]
hi amber

i received email from ukba that my husband case is not on hold please accept our apologies it been deffered for routine enquiries what does routine enquiries mean how long does deffered enquiries take.

many thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:13 pm

I imagine a couple of weeks but keep pestering them every few days.

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:21 pm

[quote="Amber_"]I imagine a couple of weeks but keep pestering them every few days.[/quote]
thanks for your reply

yasen

Post by yasen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:46 am

issysaj19 wrote:
Amber_ wrote:I imagine a couple of weeks but keep pestering them every few days.
thanks for your reply

Issysa have heard anything frm visa office my case is same so just wanted to know

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Fri May 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi did you hear anything about your spouse visa???