ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mingon
Newly Registered

Documents for naturalisation

Post by mingon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:06 am

I thought it'd benefit everyone, including myself of course, if applicants can share the list of documents that they prepare during the application process.
As for me, I have just started collecting information.
I understand the list is on UKBA website but I found that over-preparation is always a good thing, I particularly remember a post by a fellow member last year in which he listed all documents he had prepared for ILR application, very extensive, and tremendously useful.
Heisgood, if you read this thread, could you also please chime in ?
Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:15 am

Supplying unnecessary documents may actually delay your application. Therefore, stick to what the AN form requests/NCS requests.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:21 am

Unlike ILR, you will be surprised to discover that the required documents (listed on last page of the application form) are minimal. For many cases passport is all that is required.

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:36 am

Jambo wrote:Unlike ILR, you will be surprised to discover that the required documents (listed on last page of the application form) are minimal. For many cases passport is all that is required.
Agree...

Best to stick to the list on the last page of the AN form...