ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Application and documents to submit

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

irfanb00

AN Application and documents to submit

Post by irfanb00 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi,

I would extremely appreciate if one of you can validate my list of documents below which I am submitting to the UKBA via post please.

It is a joint application on the basis of 5 years of continuous stay in the UK (5 years on Tier 1 general including last 12 months on ILR)

The documents I am submitting are as follows:
1. Fee leaflet including my debit card details to pay £1550 (is this correct or do I also need to pay for ceremony with this?)

2. Completed AN application form for myself

3. Completed AN application form of my wife

4. Original passports - expired and current ones with Tier 1 visa and dependant visas

5. Original biometric cards of ILR

6. Original certificate of marriage (Indian)

7. Original certificates of Life in the UK test (wife & I)

Is this enough or am I missing something here.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks
Irfan

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Seems to be fine, do you have gap between expired and renewed passport, if you have then you will need proof that you were in UK during that time, like P-60, payslips, etc.

You must be in UK on the day 5 years prior to the date of application.

Wait for others to reply, in case I am missing something...

rajan1984

Post by rajan1984 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 pm

I am including all the above for my wife & Daughter application.

I have downloaded fees leaflet from the below link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... y-fees.pdf

I am also including one extra passport size photo each for my daughter and wife.

I am sending to the following address

Department 1
UK Border Agency
The Capital
New Hall Place
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Please confirm if the above details are incorrect.

irfanb00

Post by irfanb00 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:55 pm

neoseal wrote:Seems to be fine, do you have gap between expired and renewed passport, if you have then you will need proof that you were in UK during that time, like P-60, payslips, etc.

You must be in UK on the day 5 years prior to the date of application.

Wait for others to reply, in case I am missing something...
My current Indian passports held the Tier 1 General and I now hold an ILR biometric card.

I am planning to send my previous expired passport as it has my First Ever Entry into the UK.

thanks for your reply neo.

Irfan

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Send all the passports expired and current.

The address to send is on the form and application guide.

irfanb00

Post by irfanb00 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 am

neoseal wrote:Send all the passports expired and current.

The address to send is on the form and application guide.
One last question on this, if I may....

I realised this last night. When I passed my LiUK test for my ILR I had provided my photo UK driving license. Unfortunately since we recently moved in to a new place I have sent my driving license to DVLA for change of address. Not sure how long will it take for them to send it over to me...

How risky is it to send my AN application without my driving licence?

I asked this question as it is said in the guide "to provide LiUK certificate along with the identification document used when I passed the test"

Thanks
Irfan

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:04 am

You will then need to include your license, DVLA usually takes 2 weeks to send back the license. If you have shown LiUK certificate at the time of ILR it may not be a problem, but nothing can be ruled out, I would say send it with the license. You can also call DVLA and ask for it to be processed quickly.

irfanb00

Post by irfanb00 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:04 am

neoseal wrote:You will then need to include your license, DVLA usually takes 2 weeks to send back the license. If you have shown LiUK certificate at the time of ILR it may not be a problem, but nothing can be ruled out, I would say send it with the license. You can also call DVLA and ask for it to be processed quickly.
Thanks Neo,

I did use my DL when I applied for ILR - personally at Solihull. From what I remember the case worker at the window hardly checked any of my documents.
Will check with DVLA, I can almost pre-empt a "standard response" from them. Anyhow thanks for replying.

I cant believe how busy all of the NCS have being until the 28th Oct - all booked up and therefore I am applying directly. I guess UKBA will only get busier for the next few months and delay their responses as usual.

Thanks
Irfan

shahfor

Re: AN Application and documents to submit

Post by shahfor » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:45 pm

irfanb00 wrote:Hi,

I would extremely appreciate if one of you can validate my list of documents below which I am submitting to the UKBA via post please.

It is a joint application on the basis of 5 years of continuous stay in the UK (5 years on Tier 1 general including last 12 months on ILR)

The documents I am submitting are as follows:
1. Fee leaflet including my debit card details to pay £1550 (is this correct or do I also need to pay for ceremony with this?)

2. Completed AN application form for myself

3. Completed AN application form of my wife

4. Original passports - expired and current ones with Tier 1 visa and dependant visas

5. Original biometric cards of ILR

6. Original certificate of marriage (Indian)

7. Original certificates of Life in the UK test (wife & I)

Is this enough or am I missing something here.

Thanks
Irfan
Hi. It seems you have shown your Life in the UK test results when you applied for ILR. As I understood you wouldn't need to send them the certificate and your driving license. Just tick where it says you did it before.