ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial review and fresh application...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

addianup
Newly Registered

Judicial review and fresh application...

Post by addianup » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:25 am

Hi everyone
Your comments are so helpful. Can you guys please give me an advice for my case. I have applied for Tier1 entrepreneur visa from PSW. My visa was refused and there were no right of appeal because I have my visa still remains. I have filled for a judicial review and it is about 5 months I have not received the acknowledge of service from Ukba. It is taking long time. I have my current visa remains until mid Nov 2013. Now I am planning to apply for a fresh application before my valid visa expires.
Now my question to you guys can I apply for a fresh application while my judicial review is in the court or I have withdraw my judicial review before I apply. Somebody says that I can apply for a new application keeping the judicial review and somebody says that I need to withdraw my judicial review before I apply for new one.
I am bit confused. Your expert advise is very helpful to me. Please reply me asp.

Thanking you very much

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Judicial review and fresh application...

Post by tanvir1985th » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 am

addianup wrote:Hi everyone
Your comments are so helpful. Can you guys please give me an advice for my case. I have applied for Tier1 entrepreneur visa from PSW. My visa was refused and there were no right of appeal because I have my visa still remains. I have filled for a judicial review and it is about 5 months I have not received the acknowledge of service from Ukba. It is taking long time. I have my current visa remains until mid Nov 2013. Now I am planning to apply for a fresh application before my valid visa expires.
Now my question to you guys can I apply for a fresh application while my judicial review is in the court or I have withdraw my judicial review before I apply. Somebody says that I can apply for a new application keeping the judicial review and somebody says that I need to withdraw my judicial review before I apply for new one.
I am bit confused. Your expert advise is very helpful to me. Please reply me asp.

Thanking you very much

would you mind telling me what is the procedure of Judicial review

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Judicial review and fresh application...

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:02 pm

@ addianup, a good solicitor will be in a better position to answer your question. Have you consider seeing one?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.