ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved at solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

neti

ILR approved at solihull

Post by neti » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi,

my ILR is approved at solihull,
This is WP + Tier 1 category.

I am extremely thankful for all advises member/seniors provided with patience for most basic queries to complicated ones.

Process:

Staff at solihull is friendly and helpful.

1. Airport type security check.
2. At security I was assigned token.
3. 3 different queues on screen, token number flash on screen as your case progress
4. first queue is for registration, you will be called at counter where lady will ask basic questions, what type of application etc. and she will ask you to submit, Application Form, Payment sheet, Passport and BRP. she will then ask you to provide supporting documents.
5. she did not ask for photo copies, I had them so I just provided her docs.

Main Documentation submitted:
1. SET O form + 2 Photos + Passports + BRP
2. Life in UK Pass Notification letter
3. Previous Earning - Salary Slips for 12 months
4. Previous Earning - Bank Statements
5. Cover Letter, Online Point calculator sheet, Employer provided Absence sheet confirming business trips and related absences, Current employment letter.

Extra Docs:
6. P60 Forms, Employment History letter, NI letter (This was extra i provided)

6 then token move in second queue, after 15 mins wait I completed BRP photo capture
7 then token move in third queue, after 30 mins one of staff member asked me to come back in 2 hours time
8 I come back after 1.5 hours, and my case was completed.
9 they returned all original documentation along with approval letter (except current employment letter)

10. BRP received on 3rd day from date of application.

i had one long break in stay around 8 months, i explained in cover letter - i wish to break this in 2 consecutive 12 month periods; this break was at start of 5 year period (in 2009). Employer provided letter mentioning I was in same job before and after and this was business trip in relation to work in UK.

agains thank you all and Thanks to God. Wish you all success in your cases.

for any question please ask,
neti

Heisgood

Re: ILR approved at solihull

Post by Heisgood » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:57 am

neti wrote:Hi,

my ILR is approved at solihull,
This is WP + Tier 1 category.

I am extremely thankful for all advises member/seniors provided with patience for most basic queries to complicated ones.

Process:

Staff at solihull is friendly and helpful.

1. Airport type security check.
2. At security I was assigned token.
3. 3 different queues on screen, token number flash on screen as your case progress
4. first queue is for registration, you will be called at counter where lady will ask basic questions, what type of application etc. and she will ask you to submit, Application Form, Payment sheet, Passport and BRP. she will then ask you to provide supporting documents.
5. she did not ask for photo copies, I had them so I just provided her docs.

Main Documentation submitted:
1. SET O form + 2 Photos + Passports + BRP
2. Life in UK Pass Notification letter
3. Previous Earning - Salary Slips for 12 months
4. Previous Earning - Bank Statements
5. Cover Letter, Online Point calculator sheet, Employer provided Absence sheet confirming business trips and related absences, Current employment letter.

Extra Docs:
6. P60 Forms, Employment History letter, NI letter (This was extra i provided)

6 then token move in second queue, after 15 mins wait I completed BRP photo capture
7 then token move in third queue, after 30 mins one of staff member asked me to come back in 2 hours time
8 I come back after 1.5 hours, and my case was completed.
9 they returned all original documentation along with approval letter (except current employment letter)

10. BRP received on 3rd day from date of application.

i had one long break in stay around 8 months, i explained in cover letter - i wish to break this in 2 consecutive 12 month periods; this break was at start of 5 year period (in 2009). Employer provided letter mentioning I was in same job before and after and this was business trip in relation to work in UK.

agains thank you all and Thanks to God. Wish you all success in your cases.

for any question please ask,
neti
Congrats - Enjoy your ILR
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |

closer25

Post by closer25 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Congrats :)