ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Manci - Please help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

norty109

Manci - Please help

Post by norty109 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:32 pm

I have received an administrative review decision and submitted my passport for stamping at BHC Delhi under T-2G.

A. The COS is showing used on 28th May and expiry on 9 August. The use is the date when UKBA considered mu application originally which was refused. The expiry must have 3 months automatic. My question is that now they have given a positive AR, will the same COS be still valid for issuance of visa? They haven't asked for anything on it and only thing they asked was TB certificate 2 days after my submission of passport.

B. Do you have any idea on how long stamping process is? They had my passport at VFS on 18/10, asked for TB cert by BHC on 22nd and cert submitted on23/10/13.

You are quite experienced and any help on above will be really appreciated.

[/list][/quote]

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:34 pm

A. If the refusal decision was overturned following an Administrative Review you don't need a new CoS.
B. I don't know how long the BHC in Delhi will take stamping your passport. The main thing is that it looks that you will be getting the visa.

norty109

thanks

Post by norty109 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:06 am

Thanks Manci, you are a star mate :)

norty109

Manci - Please advise

Post by norty109 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:28 am

Hi Manci, You have seen my case. I today called BHC Delhi and after much perusal they informed me that my passport is with them and case in under review. My understanding was once you receive the admin review letter they only ask for passport submission for stamping. Is the reveiw means that they are doing all the entry clearances check etc? It's been weeks since i submitted by passport and a bit concerned. I did travel to UK during admin review process on business visit, however, the admin reveiw was filed on 25 June and I travelled on 14th July? Is that making a difference.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:16 am

your business visit to the UK makes no difference to your T2 application. If the refusal decision was overturned by administrative review you just have to wait for the BHC to issue the visa

chetank51
Newly Registered

Re: Manci - Please help

Post by chetank51 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi Bro...

Could you please tell me how long did it take to get your passport back after your successful Admin Review as I'm waiting for more than 3 weeks now.....