ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help/Interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mr_zain
Newly Registered

Need Help/Interview

Post by Mr_zain » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:58 pm

I received an interview letter on 10 October ,Same as my Team Member, We had to reply back by 22nd of October, We have sent email back on 19 October, (Both of us) , on 25th when i check my sent emails ,there was a spelling mistake (i did mistake while sending to ukba) . My interview is on 7th of November, my Question is

If i send email again,will ukba accept this confirmation?
(Coz latest was 22nd october)
My yeam member sent on right email address.

Or Shall i Call UKBA?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

SHAIKH9870

Re: Need Help/Interview

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Mr_zain wrote:I received an interview letter on 10 October ,Same as my Team Member, We had to reply back by 22nd of October, We have sent email back on 19 October, (Both of us) , on 25th when i check my sent emails ,there was a spelling mistake (i did mistake while sending to ukba) . My interview is on 7th of November, my Question is

If i send email again,will ukba accept this confirmation?
(Coz latest was 22nd october)
My yeam member sent on right email address.

Or Shall i Call UKBA?

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Call them ASAP and get new date

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Need Help/Interview

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:16 pm

@ Mr_zain, best option is to call them and explain the situation. They maybe able to keep the same interview date or give you another date.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.