ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN application sent out before the change in rules

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

irfanb00

AN application sent out before the change in rules

Post by irfanb00 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Dear forum,

To avoid the new rules which started from today, I managed to post my application with original supporting documents via Royal mail (track and trace) recorded delivery as I was unable to get any appointments at any of the NCS.

Through track & trace UKBA received my apps last Thrusday (24/10/13) however I am not sure if I will be assessed within the old rules? Can someone confirm this for me please? :?

Thanks

Heisgood

Re: AN application sent out before the change in rules

Post by Heisgood » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:41 pm

irfanb00 wrote:Dear forum,

To avoid the new rules which started from today, I managed to post my application with original supporting documents via Royal mail (track and trace) recorded delivery as I was unable to get any appointments at any of the NCS.

Through track & trace UKBA received my apps last Thrusday (24/10/13) however I am not sure if I will be assessed within the old rules? Can someone confirm this for me please? :?

Thanks
:) - You made it. Applications needed to reach them by the 25th October as the last working day before the change. Keep you receipt in the event you need to prove this.
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |

irfanb00

Re: AN application sent out before the change in rules

Post by irfanb00 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Heisgood wrote:
irfanb00 wrote:Dear forum,

Thanks
:) - You made it. Applications needed to reach them by the 25th October as the last working day before the change. Keep you receipt in the event you need to prove this.
Thanks

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 pm

yes, if you met eligibility criteria before 28 Oct
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.