ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

enough for EEA1/2??

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nemerkh

enough for EEA1/2??

Post by nemerkh » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:41 am

in the process of applying for yet another EEA1/2. my spouse and i wanna go the self sufficient route, but the beloved HSBC bank sent us incomplete statements for our joint account. we asked for last 12 months they sent us around 5-6 statements with gaps in months. on the statements however we can produce my income and our AXA CSI direct debit.
question is does the UKBA require all of statements in order or this will do? i just wanna do the applications ASAP to get the COA to produce to my employer before the s*** hits the fan!
thanks

Imshzd

Re: enough for EEA1/2??

Post by Imshzd » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:13 pm

nemerkh wrote:in the process of applying for yet another EEA1/2. my spouse and i wanna go the self sufficient route, but the beloved HSBC bank sent us incomplete statements for our joint account. we asked for last 12 months they sent us around 5-6 statements with gaps in months. on the statements however we can produce my income and our AXA CSI direct debit.
question is does the UKBA require all of statements in order or this will do? i just wanna do the applications ASAP to get the COA to produce to my employer before the s*** hits the fan!
thanks

You are require to sent within 6 weeks from the date on which you submit your application.

nemerkh

Post by nemerkh » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:24 pm

sorry i didn't really get what you said. send what within 6 weeks?

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Why you want to sent 12 months bank statement?is there any reason.

For EEA1/2 applicants are require to sent current treaty rights.(treaty right documents date within 6 weeks before the application sent date).

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Please continue here
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors