ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Application Tier 1-Entrepreneur- Pakistan - Guru Plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SHAIKH9870

Fresh Application Tier 1-Entrepreneur- Pakistan - Guru Plz

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 pm

After refusal 3rd Part , I am willing to apply for fresh application funds under my own name, Please advise Docs list as per PAKISTAN British council, and how do we can confirm BANK is affiliated with regulated body or not ?? is there any list on the net ??? :!:

Which BANK letter UKBA demands now as since 1st oct 2013 they did some changes in bank letters draft.

Also Please confirm below :
Are the funds held in one or more regulated financial institutions?

How can we know funds in Reg Fin Ins ?
Please advise - Thanks in Advance.

Owen Wilson
Newly Registered

Post by Owen Wilson » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 am

Great sharing...!

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Fresh Application Tier 1-Entrepreneur- Pakistan - Guru P

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:13 pm

@ SHAIKH9870, the answer to your question is in this link;

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... appendixp/

Appendix P in the immigration rules
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

SHAIKH9870

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:09 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ SHAIKH9870, the answer to your question is in this link;

Financial institutions whose financial statements are accepted:
Habib Bank Limited

I had 3rd Party Letter from HBL - and ECO comments that BANK HBL doesn't confirm that it is regulated ...!!!! :shock:

Now, In this situation What to do ? :roll:

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:18 pm

@ SHAIKH9870, if your refusal is only that HBL is not on the list, then the caseworker might have made a mistake because HBL is on the list of Financial institutions whose financial statements are accepted.

Your best option is to either appeal or apply for JR as they might give the same reason if you re-apply without pointing out their mistake.

If you appeal or apply for JR, they might notice their mistake and offer to reconsider your case.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:16 pm

SHAIKH9870 wrote:

Habib Bank Limited

I had 3rd Party Letter from HBL - and ECO comments that BANK HBL doesn't confirm that it is regulated ...!!!! :shock:

Simple advice, when you transfer funds in your account in HBL first talk to the branch manager that you will need a letter from him mentioning the balance available at particular date as well as mentioning that HBL is regulated by SBP. I am sure when you will give it as a precondition to deposit funds in his branch he will agree but if he doesn't then go to any other bank with same precondition.

To avoid all this i will recommend that you go to Barclays Pakistan Bank.

Another advice i would like to give is when you are trying to get Entrepreneur Visa you should take all this seriously and present your case as you are damn serious. Attach any information which might help your case, consider case worker as a child which needs to be convinced.

Hope this helps.

SHAIKH9870

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:29 pm

MTZ510 wrote:
SHAIKH9870 wrote:

Habib Bank Limited

Simple advice, when you transfer funds in your account in HBL first talk to the branch manager that you will need a letter from him mentioning the balance available at particular date as well as mentioning that HBL is regulated by SBP. I am sure when you will give it as a precondition to deposit funds in his branch he will agree but if he doesn't then go to any other bank with same precondition.

To avoid all this i will recommend that you go to Barclays Pakistan Bank.

Another advice i would like to give is when you are trying to get Entrepreneur Visa you should take all this seriously and present your case as you are damn serious. Attach any information which might help your case, consider case worker as a child which needs to be convinced.

Hope this helps.
This is one of the best comment I have ever read which is quite sensible.
1st I had letter from HBL which mentioned everything required by UKBA it was 3rd party Case, Result : Rejected , I submit another letter from HBL and mentioned everything in that letter incl, 3rd part all addresses , NIC, contact numbers and FSA list where it clearly shows HBL in the list, Result rejected again in AR : they said in AR you didn't provide such letter with your initial application.

NOW, I am going to reapply fresh application and funds will be under my name , and source of funds ( a separate letter ) will attach from same 3rd part, What do you say ?

If I go for JR as they didn't give me chance or any form, from Pakistan NO CHANCE - if its in UK I can take it other way but in Pakistan no chance.

SHAIKH9870

SOC code ?

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Just had visit with soli(SHIT)eater last week, and he said I need SOC code to mention in my business Plan ????

I am applying for 200K outside UK - as a director of my own firm, Please advise and if possible share the link here.

thanks

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:14 pm

The bank is in the list. Thats fine BUT still you need to mention on the letter, I mean bank need to CLEARLY mention on their letter that the bank is regulated as you already been advised in one of the above posts.

Get the bank must print CLEARLY on the official letter paper that:

1) Funds (£££) are available to you on that date
2) Bank is regulated by State Bank of Pakistan
3) Funds are freely available and disposable to the UK

Also wait for other members to make sure if anything else need to be added on the letter.

SHAIKH9870

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:48 am

saeedusman wrote:The bank is in the list. Thats fine BUT still you need to mention on the letter, I mean bank need to CLEARLY mention on their letter that the bank is regulated as you already been advised in one of the above posts.

Get the bank must print CLEARLY on the official letter paper that:

1) Funds (£££) are available to you on that date
2) Bank is regulated by State Bank of Pakistan
3) Funds are freely available and disposable to the UK

Also wait for other members to make sure if anything else need to be added on the letter.
Thanks, I read somewhere that Forms has been changed for T1 outside UK, any idea ?