ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal Third party Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mumairq85
Newly Registered

Refusal Third party Letter

Post by mumairq85 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:26 pm

hi, me and my friend apply for entrepreneur visa, when we applied, my visa was valid for next 3 month and my friend visa was about to expire. The ukba have refused our application on the grounds "the third party letter does not show the passport number, place of issue and date of issue.

the third party letter showed the passport number but it didn't had place of issue and date of issue, somehow my solicitor forget to mentioned these details on third party letter however, the above required information was available to caseworker as both partner passport were attached as well as these information were available on application form.

At this stage my partner have right to appeal but i don't have, as i had valid visa. but my visa has expired now.

on discussion with my solicitor we are going for judicial review, anyone can help me at this stage what action should be taken to solve this problem. i have already applied for FLRO to keep my status legal.

SHAIKH9870

Re: Refusal Third party Letter

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:59 pm

mumairq85 wrote:hi, me and my friend apply for entrepreneur visa, when we applied, my visa was valid for next 3 month and my friend visa was about to expire. The ukba have refused our application on the grounds "the third party letter does not show the passport number, place of issue and date of issue.

the third party letter showed the passport number but it didn't had place of issue and date of issue, somehow my solicitor forget to mentioned these details on third party letter however, the above required information was available to caseworker as both partner passport were attached as well as these information were available on application form.

At this stage my partner have right to appeal but i don't have, as i had valid visa. but my visa has expired now.

on discussion with my solicitor we are going for judicial review, anyone can help me at this stage what action should be taken to solve this problem. i have already applied for FLRO to keep my status legal.
From where you applied inside UK or OUTSIDE UK ?

mumairq85
Newly Registered

Post by mumairq85 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:05 am

Thanks for your reply, i applied from inside uk

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 pm

On what basis did you apply for FLR(O)?
With the look of things, I guess you just have to wait. Don't make your case complicated. Your refusal is minor and will be considered provided you have a good solicitor to argue your case for you.

Good luck.