ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

silly question on OCI form

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xyz123

silly question on OCI form

Post by xyz123 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:09 pm

hi - how do we get thumbprint for minor (6 months, no indian passport) for OCI application? do i need to get the "blue ink pad" or similar from somewhere?

ta

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Homemade Ink Pad
  • 1 Mix equal portions of water and liquid tempera craft paint. Stir thoroughly to incorporate the two.

2 Place a dry sponge into the mixture to soak up the coloured water, then squeeze it to drain excess. You want the sponge wet, but not dripping. Put the sponge in some kind of tray or container.

3 Press your finger onto the sponge to get the colour on your finger, then press your finger onto a piece of paper to make a print.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

coolmate
Newly Registered

Post by coolmate » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Personally, I used a sketch pen. It has a sponge at the back. Rub it on the finger, make a print on a blank paper first as it will drain out the excess. then make an imprint on the orginal paper. Best if if you attach the form to a cardboard.
P.S. Would recommend to do this when the baby/child is sleeping.