ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Appointment Report / Certificate of Incorporation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Current Appointment Report / Certificate of Incorporation

Post by muhammadaliabad » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Hello Gurus and Forum Members!

I am about to apply entrepreneur visa, formed private limited company on company house website by myself.

I have got certificate of incorporation on my email address. And also downloaded Current appointment report from company house website.

Is it necessary to order these report from company house by paying 3 pounds each??

I called company house helpline and they said it is same copy of report what I got on email and downloaded from website. PLAIN WHITE A4 paper with black printing of words.

Regards;

Muhammad

SJ555

Post by SJ555 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:29 pm

You MUST order it to companies house as HO do not accept print simply you can change date on downloaded CAR. You should attach £3 invoice along with CAR. I don't know whether we need to submit Certificate of Incorporation or not? Guru's MOS may can tell something.

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:33 pm

That's a good point, because might be they feel that we can edit those documents.

Did you order online or via telephone? How you got the invoice?

Regards,

Muhammad Ali

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:40 pm

SJ555 wrote:You MUST order it to companies house as HO do not accept print simply you can change date on downloaded CAR. You should attach £3 invoice along with CAR. I don't know whether we need to submit Certificate of Incorporation or not? Guru's MOS may can tell something.

Home Office requirement states;

116. If you are a Director of a UK company when you apply you must provide:
A Current Appointment Report from Companies House:
A current appointment report will list the Directors of a company and the dates of their appointment. You must obtain a printout of the Current Appointment Report from Companies House.

Lot of forum members have got visa with the CAR printed off e-mail while few people who also got it printed by e-mail got refused by caseworker which doesn't make any sense. Anyway caseworkers seem to do what they like now.

But to be on the safer side, just order and pay for it so you can get a printout from Companies House.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:24 pm

@ Olasunkanmi

Thanks for the help!

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:42 am

+1
Attach the invoice !
SJ555 wrote:You MUST order it to companies house as HO do not accept print simply you can change date on downloaded CAR. You should attach £3 invoice along with CAR. I don't know whether we need to submit Certificate of Incorporation or not? Guru's MOS may can tell something.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.