ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Superfast COA??

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nemerkh

Superfast COA??

Post by nemerkh » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Applied for eea1&2 with my wife 1/11. Checked my bank and payments were already taken by the 5/11. Today (11/11) we received a letter each with a reference number stating that they are processing the apps.
Question is these letters do not say whether you can work or not and that stuff just says thanks for applying and it might take upto 6 months bla bla. That last COA letters (eea2 7 yrs ago& failed eea4 6 months ago) did mention something about working and stuff.
So mu question is this a COA? If so the. Fingers crossed it looks good as we got these letters a week on.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:20 pm

This is not COA.

COA will clearly say that Certificate of application.

Hope you will get this within few weeks.

nemerkh

Post by nemerkh » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:40 pm

I knew it!! Too early

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Please continue in you original thread. Please refrain from opening multiple,as was previously advised by another moderator.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors