ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English language requirement - Expired IELTS or UK MSc degre

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kasethi
Newly Registered

English language requirement - Expired IELTS or UK MSc degre

Post by kasethi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 pm

I would like to apply for the Naturalisation as a British citizen and to fulfil the knowledge of English language requirement can I submit one of the below two documents:

1. Master Degree one year ( MSc in networking and data communication from Kingston University, UK)
2. 2007 IELS test report (Minimum 6 is all four areas. Note: IELTS test is valid only for 2 year.

Can I use my IELTS certificate or MSc defree (or both) to fulfil the requirement of engalish requirement.
Is there any information available on UKBA web site?

Many Thanks,
Kashif

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Read this Factsheet alternatively, if the points calculator awards you points for English then you just need a print of the summary sheet.

Use the points Calculator as if you are applying for Tier 2 (General).
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

shahfor

Re: English language requirement - Expired IELTS or UK MSc d

Post by shahfor » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:44 pm

kasethi wrote:I would like to apply for the Naturalisation as a British citizen and to fulfil the knowledge of English language requirement can I submit one of the below two documents:

1. Master Degree one year ( MSc in networking and data communication from Kingston University, UK)
2. 2007 IELS test report (Minimum 6 is all four areas. Note: IELTS test is valid only for 2 year.

Can I use my IELTS certificate or MSc defree (or both) to fulfil the requirement of engalish requirement.
Is there any information available on UKBA web site?

Many Thanks,
Kashif
For the naturalization the expired IELTS results is acceptable.

tascopic
Newly Registered

Re: English language requirement - Expired IELTS or UK MSc d

Post by tascopic » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:05 am

if one has obtained a post graductae Diploma from a UK university and applying for naturalisation. what evidence does he need to show to meet the english level requirements? do i still need uk Naric comparasion or letetr from my university to evidence this? thanks