ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Team Partnership End Visa refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Routeways
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Team Partnership End Visa refused

Post by Routeways » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi All,

I really need great help guys. It shall be really really great if someone give expert advise.

I applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) as team under £200,000 route on 12 December 2012. Now me and my application Team member had an issue and he wrote a letter to UKBA that I am not his team member anymore.
UKBA has sent me a refusal letter and mentioned that they have been informed that I am not team member anymore.
I have been given a right to appeal.
Please advise best action for me. Just to let you know that I have my own money into my bank account that is £50,000. My current leave(PSW) is also expired.

Waiting for your response.
Regards,

confused90

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Team Partnership End Visa refused

Post by confused90 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Routeways wrote:Hi All,

I really need great help guys. It shall be really really great if someone give expert advise.

I applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) as team under £200,000 route on 12 December 2012. Now me and my application Team member had an issue and he wrote a letter to UKBA that I am not his team member anymore.
UKBA has sent me a refusal letter and mentioned that they have been informed that I am not team member anymore.
I have been given a right to appeal.
Please advise best action for me. Just to let you know that I have my own money into my bank account that is £50,000. My current leave(PSW) is also expired.

Waiting for your response.
Regards,
Quoting your other post, as you advised another person on the forum:-

You can contact
info@routewaysimmigration.co.uk
or call 07903534571

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Lmaoooooo @ confused90. Nice one.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:34 pm

@Confused90 you are a genius. I couldn't help laughing.

:) :) :)

confused90

Post by confused90 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Thank-You guys, after all as members of the forum it's our pleasure to help people around here instead of paying some so-called immigration 'lawyers' :wink: