ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advise Guys

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SAM8683

Need Advise Guys

Post by SAM8683 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi,

I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa in August.

I gave an interview on oct 7th and now waiting for the reply.

I have to go back home urgently due to some problems as well as I need to the funds to invest from the 50k I have in my personal account.

I was thinking of withdrawing my application and re applying or contacting my local MP.

What do you think, which process would be faster?

Shall I withdraw the application and re-apply? or

Contact my local MP?

Thanks in advance guys

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Need Advise Guys

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:07 pm

@ SAM8683, you stated that you had an emergency and you also stated that you want to re-apply. Does your emergency allow you to re-apply again?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

SAM8683

Re: Need Advise Guys

Post by SAM8683 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ SAM8683, you stated that you had an emergency and you also stated that you want to re-apply. Does your emergency allow you to re-apply again?
Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

Actually i thought of reapplying because I have noticed that most of the new applications are being reviewed very quickly and people are getting their visas in 15-20 days.

So my question is that , if we reapply , can we expect the visa to be grated quickly?

Thanks again

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:35 pm

How do you want to attend your emergency, contact your local MP and re-apply. You need to define what really you want

SAM8683

Post by SAM8683 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 pm

itk wrote:How do you want to attend your emergency, contact your local MP and re-apply. You need to define what really you want
My only motto is to get the reply from home office.

Whatever the reply is, This will help me to take necessary steps in attending the emergency.

Right now, I am stuck, no reply from home office, every morning I wake up with a hope in my heart which gets broken by the end of the day.

I need to know the outcome, I dont want to withdraw the file as this be make all the wait and money spent a waste.

I hope you get my point now.

Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:12 pm

@ SAM8683, my advice to you is that you should try to make your business to be trading if you are not trading yet as this will help your case should in case of any issue.

Take your mind off the visa for now as counting days will make you fell unhappy if they don't deliver it and focus on your job and plans for the future.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.