ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

appeal786

Appeal allowed

Post by appeal786 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Just got good news that appeal has been allowed. 5 more days to wait to see if HO going against the decision. Hope and pray they wont challenge. Thank you to all those active membes on this forum They are always helpful.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :)

showrave
Newly Registered

Post by showrave » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 pm

congrats. I have hearing on 12/nov/2013. reason for refusal was----
1. my name was not in the third parties bank certificate
2. my signature was not in third parties declaration letter
please pray for me and let let me know what was the reason of your refusal.

many thnaks

sabuj263

Post by sabuj263 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Congrats mate.
Many Regards

premcomm
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed

Post by premcomm » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 am

appeal786 wrote:Just got good news that appeal has been allowed. 5 more days to wait to see if HO going against the decision. Hope and pray they wont challenge. Thank you to all those active membes on this forum They are always helpful.
Congratulations.....
What was ur arguments in the court regarding ur refusal?
My hearing is at the end of this month and reason of refusal is same as urs.
Tnx

premcomm
Newly Registered

Post by premcomm » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:06 am

showrave wrote:congrats. I have hearing on 12/nov/2013. reason for refusal was----
1. my name was not in the third parties bank certificate
2. my signature was not in third parties declaration letter
please pray for me and let let me know what was the reason of your refusal.

many thnaks

Be positive. All will be good for u ...
What was ur arguments in the court regarding ur refusal?
My hearing is at the end of this month and reason of refusal is same as urs.
Tnx

bahadar420
Newly Registered

Timing after hearing

Post by bahadar420 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:47 am

Congrats:::: I had hearing on 31/10/2013, but i am still waiting for the outcomes,,,,
Can HO appeal again the court decision after the applicant receive a letter that appeal allowed?
thanks

appeal786

Post by appeal786 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:14 pm

appeal786 wrote:Just got good news that appeal has been allowed. 5 more days to wait to see if HO going against the decision. Hope and pray they wont challenge. Thank you to all those active membes on this forum They are always helpful.
Judge has concluded that the appeal is allowed under the flexibility law and application now awaits a new lawful decision by the respomden.
Question is does judge always write this to make new lawful decision or it is only in my case? Will I be issued visa or ...
Please reply. Thanks

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:44 am

appeal786 wrote:
Judge has concluded that the appeal is allowed under the flexibility law and application now awaits a new lawful decision by the respomden.
Question is does judge always write this to make new lawful decision or it is only in my case? Will I be issued visa or ...
Please reply. Thanks
mine was allowed aswell n judge make the decision: i allow appeal.decision was unlawful.Appelant application awaits a lawful decision

em not sure whether its for reconsideration or they will just issue the visa also em waiting for 5 days

appeal786

Post by appeal786 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:13 pm

appeal786 wrote:
Please reply. Thanks
Experts please answer our question. Thank you

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:22 pm

The Secretary could issue a new lawful decision, which could have the effect of granting you a visa, or she could make a lawful decision, taking into accouny what the judge said, and refuse you a visa. Either way, she has to tske a lawful decision. The wording of the letter does not guarantee a visa.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

appeal786

Post by appeal786 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:40 am

Obie wrote:The Secretary could issue a new lawful decision, which could have the effect of granting you a visa, or she could make a lawful decision, taking into accouny what the judge said, and refuse you a visa. Either way, she has to tske a lawful decision. The wording of the letter does not guarantee a visa.
If it doest guarantee a visa then would we get right to appeal again?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:47 am

Yes certainly.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:10 am

hi
well i have an almost same seinero.
my visa refused as entrepreneur team
for not mention my name on my team member bank account
& my team member visa refused for not mention my name ?
my appeal date is due in 8th of January
so what u think wat are the chances ?

bhote123
Newly Registered

Post by bhote123 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:36 am

appeal786 wrote:
Please reply. Thanks
Congrats for winning the appeal . I would like to highlight few points here as I had my appeal won , here are the details :
- hearing date 05 sep 2013.
- appeal allowed date 20 sep 2013
There was no reaction from home office . And I was pretty hopeful to get my visa soon . But
- 09 dec 2013 , home office asked me again for the bank docs and CAR letter. And they gave me 7 days to do so. So please be prepared for the docs , as HO might ask you for any doc any time. We won the appeal in respect to the decision was not as per the law. The judge did not ask home office to issue the visa instead has directed the HO to do a lawful decision again . So basically we won the appeal to have re-consideration on our application not issuance of the visa.