ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

one team member got appeal date in jan end and other in sep

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

helpMeP
Newly Registered

one team member got appeal date in jan end and other in sep

Post by helpMeP » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:16 am

hi all,

i got appeal date as jan 14 end and my team member got date as sep 14
so when i will get to know about my result? is my result will not matter to my teammate?

Thanks,
helpmep

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:29 am

I think we have had cases of this kind in this forum, try to search previous post because in the past somebody has had this type of situation like yours. However, your team member could call the Tribunal that he would want both cases to be heard at the same time. Just give it a try, I think it has worked for somebody on this forum. Wait to see other members opinions.

:) :) :)

sabuj263

Post by sabuj263 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:36 pm

itk wrote:I think we have had cases of this kind in this forum, try to search previous post because in the past somebody has had this type of situation like yours. However, your team member could call the Tribunal that he would want both cases to be heard at the same time. Just give it a try, I think it has worked for somebody on this forum. Wait to see other members opinions.

:) :) :)
Agreed with Itk. Your solicitor needs to request tribunal services to get a same date.
Many Regards

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: one team member got appeal date in jan end and other in

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 am

helpMeP wrote:hi all,

i got appeal date as jan 14 end and my team member got date as sep 14
so when i will get to know about my result? is my result will not matter to my teammate?

Thanks,
helpmep
your team member should write to tribunal and ask for a combined hearings on Jan 14 or Sep 14, tell them both the appeals are linked and should be decided together. And the hearing date will be adjusted as per your choice.