ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success 22 nov Solihull PEO(main+dependant)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

am1234

ILR success 22 nov Solihull PEO(main+dependant)

Post by am1234 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Dear All,

Our application for ILR was successful yesterday at Solihull. I want to extend my sincere thanks to all the forum members, gurus and other for been golden source of information not only for ILR but for previous applications as well. It was pretty straight forward I was first on the counter and it took 10 mins for document submission and 15 minutes for Biometrics for myself and my wife. I was called back within an hour and was given letter for grant of ILR. The staff were very friendly and process was quiet simple. I switched To Tier 1 general in dec 2008.

Documents submitted
(1) Set(o) application+payment sheet+cover letter
(2) 2+2 photos
(3) Points calculator
(4) 12 months payslips
(5) 12 months bank statements showing salary transactions
(6) Life in UK pass letter 1+1
(7)English Language: main applicant previously satisfied, for partner according to new rules UK Naric statement of comparibility
( Original bachelor degree certificate 1+1
(9) letter from university stating partners degree was taught in English, Original transcript 1+1
(10) 5 Year P60s +HMRC employment history letter
(11) Employer Letter stating my job details+ one more letter stating payslips submitted are original
(12) total absence=142 days in 5 years. nothing submitted
(13) Cohabitation documents=for last 2 years 4 joint bills, 4 individually addressed bills(council tax, water, nhs letters, residential contract, landlord letter, gas, electric, credit card, bank statement, partners p60, HMRC letters)

Thanks again and good luck to all
Regards
A

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Congratulations.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

am1234

Post by am1234 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Thank you guru.
I have a query about my little one she was born 4 weeks ago. I understand I can apply for her BC registration under section1(3). I understand I can skip her india passport application and ILR application. My question is can I apply for her indian passport and without applying ILR and than apply for BC registration using Nationality checking service, as I only need to submit her photocopies than she can go to India without ILR. Will she be given british passport without being in the UK? The whole intention is to skip her ILR as it's costly and I won't be stoping her from going abroad as the process of registration can take few weeks/months?
Will appreciate any suggestions and advice thanks

Leis

Post by Leis » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi am1234,

Congratulations .
When did you apply with PEO and when did you get the appointment. I mean how long did it take to get an appointment for 22.11.2013

Leis

Post by Leis » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Hi am1234,

Congratulations .
When did you apply with PEO and when did you get the appointment. I mean how long did it take to get an appointment for 22.11.2013

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:06 am

Congratulations.........

And good information for those who previously satisfied the English requirement.As they do not need any new test.

Thanks

am1234

Post by am1234 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 am

[quote="Leis"]Hi am1234,

Congratulations .

[thanks. It took me 6 weeks to take appropriate appointment. If you can't find any try it in the midnight cheers ]

am1234

Post by am1234 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:52 am

[quote="AUHS"]Congratulations.........

And good information for those who previously satisfied the English requirement.As they do not need any new test.

Thanks

[thanks we do not need to give any test if the requirement was satisfied previously however I still submitted my original degree and transcript just to be on safer side]

rajee120

Post by rajee120 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Hello,

(11) Employer Letter stating my job details+ one more letter stating payslips submitted are original

I have got a letter from my employer about salary and I am still needed etc...but he has not given me a letter about last 12 months payslips but he has attested the last 12 months payslips. He says a separate letter confirming last 12 months earnings is not required as attested payslips itself is a confirmation of earnings. Can you please confirm whether this is mandatory?

Regards,
Rajesh

am1234

Post by am1234 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:03 pm

[quote="rajee120"]Hello,

I have got a letter from my employer about salary and I am still needed etc...but he has not given me a letter about last 12 months payslips but he has attested the last 12 months payslips. He says a separate letter confirming last 12 months earnings is not required as attested payslips itself is a confirmation of earnings. Can you please confirm whether this is mandatory?

Regards,
Rajesh

[Hi Rajesh, one letter stating your job details is nice to have but not a requirement. One letter is needed stating payslips are authentic if the payslips are printed copies of online payslips. In that case they can ask for the letter as stated in guidance notes. Saying that based on my previous experience I think stamped and signed payslips is sufficient. Hope it helps ]