ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help about upper tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dilowar07

help about upper tribunal

Post by dilowar07 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 pm

does anyone know, how long will it take to get hearing date for upper tribunal? Is it lengthy like first tier tribunal and gonna take about three four months? Please help me.
dilowar

dilowar07

Re: help about upper tribunal

Post by dilowar07 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:33 am

dilowar07 wrote:does anyone know, how long will it take to get hearing date for upper tribunal? Is it lengthy like first tier tribunal and gonna take about three four months? Please help me.
any help guys
dilowar

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:13 am

Have you been given permission from upper tribunal for your appeal to proceed? Upper trinunal only give permission if your case have some legs to stand on. Otherwise they refuse the permission.

Once permission is given then i think it takes around 1 year to the full hearing. Just my idea on this. They are very slow as compare to first tier tribunal.

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:32 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Have you been given permission from upper tribunal for your appeal to proceed? Upper trinunal only give permission if your case have some legs to stand on. Otherwise they refuse the permission.

Once permission is given then i think it takes around 1 year to the full hearing. Just my idea on this. They are very slow as compare to first tier tribunal.
Disagree with your quote there! One year is too long, from my own experience it only took 2-3 weeks to get a hearing date (2 months after permission was granted to appeal)
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

dilowar07

Post by dilowar07 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:42 pm

dilowar07 wrote:does anyone know, how long will it take to get hearing date for upper tribunal? Is it lengthy like first tier tribunal and gonna take about three four months? Please help me.
i think 1 year is too long, but don't have any idea myself.
dilowar

dilowar07

Post by dilowar07 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 am

i think 1 year is too long, but don't have any idea myself.
dilowar

dotted
Newly Registered

Post by dotted » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:20 pm

He said 1 year for the case to be heard. he did not say 1 year for the date of the hearing to be fixed. I myself i am would like to know how long averagely it would take to hear a case that has already been granted to proceed to UT.

Thanks

Zaidii

Post by Zaidii » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:27 am

dotted wrote:He said 1 year for the case to be heard. he did not say 1 year for the date of the hearing to be fixed. I myself i am would like to know how long averagely it would take to hear a case that has already been granted to proceed to UT.

Thanks
Here is my timeline for UT

Applied for permission 31-1-14
Permission granted 19-2-14
Hearing date allocated 21-2-14
Hearing date 17-3-2014

Hope that'd help

Zaidi