ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR QUERIES

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ns_m
Newly Registered

ILR QUERIES

Post by ns_m » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi all,

I have a few queries re the ilr application. I will be applying in dec. the queries below:

1. I'm trying to book an appointment for Myself + 1 dependant but it seems that the appointment bookings only open for a max of 5 days for the Croydon office. Anybody else finding the problem or am I doing this wrong?

2. My visa expires on the 6th of Jan. I've completed 4yrs & 10 mths. I'm planning to get an appointment from the 11th dec onwards(depending on which date I get). Am I in the qualifying period of getting the ILR even though I've completed 4.10 yrs in the UK?

Thanks

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:25 am

You can apply 28 days before the expiry of your visa so do the maths and book an appointment accordingly :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:32 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.