ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

self employed proof for ukba

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mycanal1

self employed proof for ukba

Post by mycanal1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:33 am

I need to apply for my wife on flr(M) by my self employed income. but i am new to register as self employed or using accountant. is business account a must requirement for self employed or can i use personal account.
when i go to accountant what should ask him to prepare for me for ukba flr(M). what documents I need to provide him.
I have been paid cash in hand, how to give proof to ukba via bank statement, i heard i must give 2 proof.. how to provide 2 proof of each transaction. I have only few months left.
plz guide me
thank you.

mego_1980

Re: self employed proof for ukba

Post by mego_1980 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm

7. In respect of self-employment in the UK as a partner, as a sole trader or in a
franchise all of the following must be provided:
(a) Evidence of the amount of tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last financial year.
(b) The latest:
(i) annual self-assessment tax return to HMRC (a copy or print-out);
(ii) Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302); and,
(iii) the same for the previous financial year if the latest return does not show the
necessary level of gross income, but the average of the last 2 financial years does.
(c) Proof of registration with HMRC as self-employed.
(d) Each partner's Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR) and/or the UTR of the
partnership or business.
(e) Where the person holds or held a separate business bank account(s), bank
statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s).
(f) personal bank statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s)
showing that the income from self-employment has been paid into an account in the
name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(g) Evidence of ongoing self-employment through evidence of payment of Class 2
National Insurance contributions.
(h) One of the following documents must also be submitted:
(i)
(aa) If the business is required to produce annual audited accounts, the latest such
accounts; or
(bb) If the business is not required to produce annual audited accounts, the latest
unaudited accounts and an accountant's certificate of confirmation, from an
accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the
Companies Act 2006);
(iii) Evidence to show appropriate planning permission or local planning authority
consent is held to operate the type/class of business at the trading address (where this
is a local authority requirement)

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:29 pm

You need to have been self employed for an entire financial year to apply using that income.