ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company headed paper

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Natedogg
Newly Registered

Company headed paper

Post by Natedogg » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi Everybody,

Anyone know if there is a definition of this term anywhere? The reason I ask is that my employer has given me a letter confirming my income that is on paper that has the company logo pre-printed on it but has nothing else such as a footer, company name etc pre-printed. The rest of this info is printed on with the text of the letter. In anyone else's experience, would this be company headed paper?

Thanks!

Heisgood

Re: Company headed paper

Post by Heisgood » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Natedogg wrote:Hi Everybody,

Anyone know if there is a definition of this term anywhere? The reason I ask is that my employer has given me a letter confirming my income that is on paper that has the company logo pre-printed on it but has nothing else such as a footer, company name etc pre-printed. The rest of this info is printed on with the text of the letter. In anyone else's experience, would this be company headed paper?

Thanks!
Why take chances ? Your company must have letter headed paper because there are legal requirements around this. (ie company name & address etc) That's why HO ask for the information on company letterhead. Anyone can print a document with a logo. Google company letter head and show your employers the legal requirement.
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |

Natedogg
Newly Registered

Post by Natedogg » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 am

Here's where it gets slightly complicated. I don't actually work for a company but for a local council. Legal requirements, such as company address, company no and so on are not applicable.

Having checked again, it does have the logo and name of council pre-printed on. Anyone had a similar experience to this?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Salaried employees or a director of a limited company
If you are a salaried employee, you must provide one of the following documents:

Payslip - These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. If they are on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by your
employer. If your payslips are not on headed paper or if you receive all your payslips online, you must authenticate the evidence by asking your employer to sign and stamp a printout or a letter should be provided on the employer's company headed paper confirming your earnings.

Personal bank statement - These must be on official bank stationery, and show payments made to you. If you wish to submit electronic bank statements from an online account you should also provide a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. We will accept an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement.

Official tax document - These must be produced by HMRC or your employer and show earnings that you have or will pay tax on in a tax year. We define official tax documents as:

a document produced by the HMRC that shows details of declarable taxable income on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year (for example a tax refund letter or tax demand);
a document produced by an employer as an official return to the HMRC, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid in a tax year (for example a P60); or
a document produced by a person, business, or company as an official return to the HMRC, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year. The document must have been approved, registered, or stamped by the HMRC.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS