ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 Priority Application delayed due to further checks

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Eagle123

Tier2 Priority Application delayed due to further checks

Post by Eagle123 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi guys,

I am switching from PSW to Tier 2 (General). I applied with the lawyer on 15.11 using priority service where Home Office usually considers the application in 10 working days. I received biometric letter on 21.11 and submited biometrics on 22.11. They were supposed to make decision the by 29.11, but my lawyer had not heard anything from them and had to follow up.

They got back to us with the following e-mail:

"Thank you for your client’s priority application. Once necessary further checks have been completed, we will be able to consider her application. I regret that we cannot do so until this has happened. I will keep you informed of progress.
Regards"

Have you heard about similar things? Do you know what these further checks mean? They have not been in touch neither with me no with my employer and lawyer. Since Friday we have not heard anything from them. According to my lawer there is on-line system where she can track the progress of my application and the status is the same as on the day they received my biometrics. It is really frustrating and I would appreciate any help/advice on the issue.

Thanks

Rodolfo_03
Newly Registered

Post by Rodolfo_03 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:20 am

nice post !