ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refferes subjects

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fabiani
Newly Registered

refferes subjects

Post by fabiani » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:01 pm

hi guys i have a little problem. i try to understand before i apply for neutralization
1- is having two british refferes may cause a problem in my application they are both nurse and doctor . do you think i must get a non british professional ?

2- my refferes already signed the the form last 25 november 2013 and im planning to apply in february .. is the date of signature creat a mutter .? does the dates expire??/
regards

Tuvoc

Re: refferes subjects

Post by Tuvoc » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 pm

fabiani wrote: 1- is having two british refferes may cause a problem in my application they are both nurse and doctor . do you think i must get a non british professional ?
Not at all, that is fine. In fact we had two British professionals as our referees.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:21 pm

* At least one needs to be British but two is fine.
* signing upto 6 months before is acceptable.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)