ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Early hearing Date Request

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ahmd_64

Early hearing Date Request

Post by Ahmd_64 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I need your opinion on one particular point. Point is my Enterpr...1 hearing sate is 3 June 2014. My sister's wedding is in first week of April or last week of March. I want to ho there and my solicitor told me give wedding card as a proof we can request to tribunal to hear our case early.
Do you think it is good idea to request tribunal for early hearing date as they already have given me hearing date which is in June??? Is there any chance they consider my request and give us new early hearing date ?????
Your opinions will be appreciated.
Thanks

Haq Jhandeer
Newly Registered

Post by Haq Jhandeer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:34 pm

when did u apply and when u refused

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Early hearing Date Request

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:02 pm

@ Ahmd_64, you have the right to request for early appeal date if you have a good reason and its left to the tribunal to consider your request base on your evidence.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Mr Legal

Re: Early hearing Date Request

Post by Mr Legal » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Ahmd_64 wrote:Hi Guys,

I need your opinion on one particular point. Point is my Enterpr...1 hearing sate is 3 June 2014. My sister's wedding is in first week of April or last week of March. I want to ho there and my solicitor told me give wedding card as a proof we can request to tribunal to hear our case early.
Do you think it is good idea to request tribunal for early hearing date as they already have given me hearing date which is in June??? Is there any chance they consider my request and give us new early hearing date ?????
Your opinions will be appreciated.
Thanks
It doesn't effect your appeal if you request for an urgent appeal hearing on the grounds of exceptional circumstances but due to a high volume of appeals ,the tribunal has a huge workload because of which you may not receive a desired earlier hearing.Anyway try and good luck.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.