ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Dismissed !!! U all will laugh on this Judgement.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AceVenture

Appeal Dismissed !!! U all will laugh on this Judgement.

Post by AceVenture » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Right.

Here we are ... Appeal heard at FTT on 15 th Nov 13 .

Reasons : CAR provided is a copy, Not enuff evidence to prove ur Level 6 Service description, No Landline no. or Email ID provided.

Appeal Dismissal Recieved on 17th December 13 - 4 weeks.

The judge was convinced with all the arguments by my Barrister and was convinced on all above reason were not fair.

BUT BUT BUT ... HOLD ON ... Whats this ...

In the last reason the Judge acts too smart and says ... I can see a land line number which starts from 0203 which rings his bells !!!! He goes on saying that London landline nos. starts from either 0208 or 0207 and NOT 0203. So this is not a landline no. So i dismiss the appeal.

The fact is my client is a e commerce business and he needs to communicate globally with his customers. So he uses a ONLINE PHONE SERVICES and not a conventional system with a receiver and a keypad. He has two phone lines and both starts from 0203. As a mater of fact my Solicitoaire's telephone no. also starts 0203. But the honourable judge has his own wisdom.

The only option is Upper Tribunal.What are my chances. I have got the recent Telephone call log printouts from my client for last 3 months. Please enlighten me with all ur expert knowledge. This forum has always given strength to me in all this tough times.

Regards

AceVenture. :oops: :oops: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :evil: :P :D :lol:
There is more to life than adding speed to it !!

Mr Legal

Re: Appeal Dismissed !!! U all will laugh on this Judgement.

Post by Mr Legal » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:13 pm

AceVenture wrote:Right.

Here we are ... Appeal heard at FTT on 15 th Nov 13 .

Reasons : CAR provided is a copy, Not enuff evidence to prove ur Level 6 Service description, No Landline no. or Email ID provided.

Appeal Dismissal Recieved on 17th December 13 - 4 weeks.

The judge was convinced with all the arguments by my Barrister and was convinced on all above reason were not fair.

BUT BUT BUT ... HOLD ON ... Whats this ...

In the last reason the Judge acts too smart and says ... I can see a land line number which starts from 0203 which rings his bells !!!! He goes on saying that London landline nos. starts from either 0208 or 0207 and NOT 0203. So this is not a landline no. So i dismiss the appeal.

The fact is my client is a e commerce business and he needs to communicate globally with his customers. So he uses a ONLINE PHONE SERVICES and not a conventional system with a receiver and a keypad. He has two phone lines and both starts from 0203. As a mater of fact my Solicitoaire's telephone no. also starts 0203. But the honourable judge has his own wisdom.

The only option is Upper Tribunal.What are my chances. I have got the recent Telephone call log printouts from my client for last 3 months. Please enlighten me with all ur expert knowledge. This forum has always given strength to me in all this tough times.

Regards

AceVenture. :oops: :oops: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :evil: :P :D :lol:
If your appeal dismissal is only on this ground that London landline number starts from this and that and your provided landline number doesn't match or look like London landline,you have a good chance to win your appeal in the upper tribunal provided that you produce monthly bill which mentions clearly your or client's London address with allotted phone number.I think this will clear the confusion of the first tier tribunal's decision and you should stick with the point that the judge concluded without any cogent reason or confirmation of the landline number.

Good luck
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

kashnex

Re: Appeal Dismissed !!! U all will laugh on this Judgement.

Post by kashnex » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 am

LMAO.....
My home telephone number starts with 0203....(Talk Talk) the judge must be way too clever by half ....you know what I mean
All the best for UT.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:20 am

A unique one, since 2 years new numbers are getting generated from 0203 instead of 0208/0207, which can be proved very easily as far as number is right n answerable. As a proof a bill should be alright... That's what I think. You stand a very high chance to get through this appeal.

Good luck.

Laila007
Newly Registered

Post by Laila007 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:27 pm

omg! that is ridiculous! I am so sorry

dilowar07

Post by dilowar07 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Laila007 wrote:omg! that is ridiculous! I am so sorry
sorry to say, the judge used work with BT land line set up team and now he became a judge, shame on them.
dilowar

sabuj263

Post by sabuj263 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Very sorry for you. :(
Many Regards

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Pardon me but providing land line number is not even requirement of this visa..lol

I hope this judge was not drunk because refusal on this point is ridiculous

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 pm

if this is the case as you said in you your post, your appeal has potential to be accepted and heard.

first tribunal is found to be generally flexible in terms of immigration rules and deciding in appellants favor when enough evidences available showing business activities and funds availability while UTT are strict followers of immigration rule, if your case accepted to be heard by UTT will consider all its aspects which would include the Home office decision and first tribunal determination, setting aside an appeal on land line will not only be a single aspect UTT will consider.

hope you are well prepared

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Appeal! I wish you good luck.