ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of employment - wage slips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

uzee

Change of employment - wage slips

Post by uzee » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Regarding providing employment wage slips for the spouse visa application. I understand you should need to provide proof of this of at leaast 6 months.

If a person changes employment. Then do they again need to provide proof for another 6 months for their current/new job?

Or is it just a case of continuing, for example old job wages proof 3 months, new job wages proof 3 months. In total 6 months for both jobs?

uzee

Post by uzee » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:55 pm

A friend told me that once you have been employed by the same company you can send their 6 months wage slips and you can attach wage slips from your previous employer to show that in the 12 months you have earned 18600

If so, just to be clear. If you change employment, do you still provide 6 months proof of wages of current employment? Or does it have to be 12 months?

mycanal1

Post by mycanal1 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:34 am

12 month
uzee wrote:A friend told me that once you have been employed by the same company you can send their 6 months wage slips and you can attach wage slips from your previous employer to show that in the 12 months you have earned 18600

If so, just to be clear. If you change employment, do you still provide 6 months proof of wages of current employment? Or does it have to be 12 months?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:58 am

See also, Annex FM Section FM 1.7: Financial Requirement (click)

If you have not worked for the employer for 6 months (thus Cat A is not applicable), you may be able to apply under Cat B. The test for salaried earnings would be, 1. have you actually earned the financial requirement in the last 12 months and 2. does your current annual salary meet the financial requirement?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.