ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application doubt

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Saby26
Newly Registered

Naturalisation Application doubt

Post by Saby26 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi

I've got a query regarding Naturalisation, if someone could please reply.

It's been almost 2 years since I've got ILR but only now I've decided that I'll be applying for citizenship. For some reason or the other I was delaying up until now.

I am aware of the new English language requirement that I'll have to meet. I've got an Engineering degree from India. During the initial HSMP/Tier1 application I remember I submitted a letter from my university saying that the course has been taught in English. Can this letter suffice the English language requirement this time as well or I will have to clear an ESOL level test?

I don't think NARIC is an option for me as my degree is quite old. I have Life In UK from my ILR application that I will submit now.

Thanks in advance.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am

Dear Sir,

Please browse the forum.

This question has been answered at least a 1000 times.