ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INDIAN PASSPORT RENEWAL - UK ADDRESS

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kvnvj84
Newly Registered

INDIAN PASSPORT RENEWAL - UK ADDRESS

Post by kvnvj84 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:38 am

Dear Seniors,

My wife & I are getting our passports renewed soon. Can I get HCI London to use my UK Address for me and my wife?

My question is
1) How many Utility Bills/Bank Statements/Payslips etc do I need to submit
2) Will a marriage certificate be enough as proof for my wife as she is dependant?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:25 am

1. I showed one utility bill when I renewed at cgi Birmingham. But carry two bills in case they ask. Won't cost you anything if they only ask for one. You submit photocopies with application, and just show the originals. You should have all the copies before you get to the counter.

2. Passport applications are not dependency based. But marriage cert is enough to show proof of marriage. Btw I do not know of any other document that can prove a marriage.

kvnvj84
Newly Registered

Post by kvnvj84 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Ayyubi72 wrote:1. I showed one utility bill when I renewed at cgi Birmingham. But carry two bills in case they ask. Won't cost you anything if they only ask for one. You submit photocopies with application, and just show the originals. You should have all the copies before you get to the counter.

2. Passport applications are not dependency based. But marriage cert is enough to show proof of marriage. Btw I do not know of any other document that can prove a marriage.
Thank you very much. You've been very helpful. :)