ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Entrepreneur Visa Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

prajwal87

T1 Entrepreneur Visa Approved

Post by prajwal87 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:40 am

Application sent: 28th October
Biometric : 15th November
Biometric Given: 19th November

Visa Approved: 19th December

Business: Design Consultant ( 3422, NQF 4)

Work History: Visual effects and Design on PSW visa

Documents Submitted:

The funding is from third party made up of 3 Individuals my Dad,mom,sister

1. Three bank letters confirming the funds which were more than 50k just for currency exchange rate fluctuation.( Followed UKBA Template). Although I had difficulty in arranging the letter from the bank, I pleaded that this was very important and had to give in writing to the bank Manager.

2. Three individual declaration letters confirming the money is available to xxxxxx

3. Three individual letter from a Solicitor being a witness to the above declaration.

4. Photocopies of the passport of third party individuals

5. Welcome letter from HMRC being Self employed

6. 90days Bank statement confirming funds above 900£

7. Masters Degree Transcript

8. Business Plan, Contract agreements, Payslips, Bank statements confirming the payment by the companies

Buisness Plan- Reference used http://www.bplans.co.uk/

Invoices:

Contracts: Made one of my own, Google

Payslips: Previous Employers

Advertisements: Webpage, LinkedIn, VFX Jobs, FilmTVPro. I always made a point to have my name,address and mob no,Email on all the advertisements.

* Note : I have not set up any company as of now. I had applied as Self Employed.

I guess this is all I can recollect at the moment as I am still in the awe of receiving the VISA :) .. .Thank you to all the forum members who have contributed immensely and helped me get the VISA. Please feel free to ask me any questions and will be happy to answer any queries.

Cheers to all
Merry Christmas and have a fabulous 2014. :)
:D :D

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:13 am

Congrats!!!

mukesh_1891
Newly Registered

Post by mukesh_1891 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:15 am

Hi Prajwal,

Congratulations.

I have joint account with my brother in india and i have around 32k and rest of the money in uk acooount. I have got the bank letter (ukba) format and also bank statement from india.

Can you please provide me the format of individual declaration letters confirming the money is available to xxxxxx . Also the solicitor witness letter.

Is it safe to show money in indian joint account with my brother.

Thanks

prajwal87

Self Declaration

Post by prajwal87 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Affidavit Personal

Third Party Name:xxx

CONFIDENTIAL

Date:

For the kind attention of the UK Border Agency.

I confirm the content of this letter with regards to the application of Mr.xxxxx Passport No ( xxxxx) with the UK Border Agency.

I have xxxxx INR and will make it available to Mr. xxxxx towards his business in the United Kingdom. The amount will be transferred to the United Kingdom and will be able to convert to Pound Sterling upon request at any time as per the exchange rate prevailing on the date of transfer.

I further confirm that Mr.xxxxxx will have access to xxxxx INR (xxxx £) and will be able to dispose the money freely in the United Kingdom

Address
email
Phone no:

Date: Date:

Signature Signature
Third Party Applicant

• Declaration must be officially stamped and attested by Public Notary

Advocate name and Adresss

Date:

* The above template is something that I have gathered from this forum and UKBA guidelines and I hold no responsibility for it being how UKBA wants it. This was just my way of presenting information.

prajwal87

Witness declaraction

Post by prajwal87 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:08 pm

To Whom it may concern:

This is to certify that I have attested the affidavit personal dated …………. Confidential for the attention of U.K Border Agency in respect of Mr. Third Party resident of

ADDRESS:

Passport ID No:
Date of Issue:
Date of Expiry:
Place of Issue:

Made in favour of Mr Applicant, Passport No ( xxxxxx) signed by Mr Applicant has made an application for the Entrepreneur Visa in the United Kingdom.

I confirm that Mr. Third party has made signature and thumb impression in my presence on my Notary register side serial No:…………………… Dated:

I further confirm that the third party declaration is signed and valid.

I am authorized for attestation of documents as Notary Public by the Gov ……………. As well as Date….

If you require any further clarification/ Inquiry please feel free to contact me on these Phone Numbers

* Note: Legal Declaration must be officially stamped and attested by public notary.

* The above template is something that I have gathered from this forum and UKBA guidelines and I hold no responsibility for it being how UKBA wants it. This was just my way of presenting information.

iaaw
Newly Registered

Re: T1 Entrepreneur Visa Approved

Post by iaaw » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:16 pm

Congratulations!! Thanks for your post!

Do you think an application may be affected if the business is not related to work history/experience of the applicant. I have work experience in financial industry but I wish to start a website design consultant business. I used to design websites as a hobby.

temoham
Newly Registered

Post by temoham » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:58 pm

what do you mean by Payslips, Bank statements confirming the payment by the companies? You mean the payslips of your employees? and the bank statement showing that you have paid your employees from your business account?

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:34 pm

temoham wrote:what do you mean by Payslips, Bank statements confirming the payment by the companies? You mean the payslips of your employees? and the bank statement showing that you have paid your employees from your business account?
I also didn't understand by this. Can you please elaborate it clearly.? :?: :?: :?:

prajwal87

Post by prajwal87 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:12 am

iaaw wrote:Congratulations!! Thanks for your post!

Do you think an application may be affected if the business is not related to work history/experience of the applicant. I have work experience in financial industry but I wish to start a website design consultant business. I used to design websites as a hobby.

I dont think that matters really. I assumed that if your on PSW then it would make sense to start a relevant business .. I think if your investing into web design consultant and have clients along with a backing up business plan I see why not. I dont think the application is affected if you have a good enough proof to show them that you really mean to set up A business. ........Just my humble thoughts on this :D

prajwal87

Post by prajwal87 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:17 am

temoham wrote:what do you mean by Payslips, Bank statements confirming the payment by the companies? You mean the payslips of your employees? and the bank statement showing that you have paid your employees from your business account?
Payslips where I was employed by a company previously. I worked for 9 months in a company where I was fulltime PAYE. I showed these as proof of work related activity. I then went on as a freelancer and sent Invoices which my clients payed into my bank account. This is another proof I gathered to show UKBA. The proof were my bank statements which showed my clients paying in to my personal account. Please note I was self employed. I hope i am clear now :D

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi guys i would really appreciate if you can help me with my case
my hearing is approaching

i got a refusal point

1) Current appointment report not submitted instead i have submitted certification of incorporation, share cert and director's conscent letter singed by me , as my lawyer said these documents are more than enough.

2) not submitted contracts, however i did with submit 3 contracts which the case worker probably couldn't see.

i do have the printed copy of online version of Company House report which was printed before submitting the application , and recently i have ordered a hard copy from the Company house by paying them £3.

i am not worried about the second point of refusal, could you please tell me how to defend the 1st point as CAR not submitted, i can out the blame on my previous lawyer he din't submit however i gave him, i have changed the layer as well after refusal.

please help me out.
Atif