ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment declined

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sys110673
Newly Registered

Payment declined

Post by sys110673 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Applied on 24/10 thru NCS got letter from home office today dated 19/12 requesting payment details as my payment was declined due to wrong expiry date on my debit card details :oops: send it today itself special delivery, can anyone tell me how much my application be delayed by approximately please gutted was waiting approval so much for paying NCS to check every thing.

VR

Do NCS Check the expiry date of your card?

Post by VR » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:28 pm

I dont think you should be overtly worried. There may be a delay of max a couple of weeks.
cheers
vr

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:26 am

would your application not attract the language requirement ?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

VR

Re: Payment declined

Post by VR » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:02 pm

wpilr_nov12,

I know 9 languages? Which one do you want me to read, write or speak ? LOL UKBA like their British people are poor when it comes to languages and geography m8!! :lol:
cheers
vr

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:03 am

VR wrote:wpilr_nov12,

I know 9 languages? Which one do you want me to read, write or speak ? LOL UKBA like their British people are poor when it comes to languages and geography m8!! :lol:
cheers
vr
:shock: :shock: :shock: Incrdeible VR!!!!!

New layout of the forum is absolutely stunning BTW......love it and thanks to all the moderators and administrators for bringing this such a phenomenal change to the layout of this forum. :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

MattSule

Post by MattSule » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:45 pm

The card used on the payment slip for my application has been lost thus i have asked my bank to block it. Should i send a new payslip to HO even though they are yet to deal with my application or wait for them to ask for a new one?

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:39 pm

The answer to this on previous posts has always been 'wait for the HO to notify you of the payment failure, then follow their instructions. If you supply alternative information sooner, you risk creating a bigger mess.'